Browse the 10 best discounts on headphone amps designed and manufactured by trusted brands. All discounts updated in real-time and all headphone amps, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
blucoil 4-Channel Portable Headphone Amplifier with 1/4" and 3.5mm TRS Ports for Reference Monitoring, Studio Mixing, and Personal Listening - Includes 12V Power Adapter
- PROVIDES 4 INDEPENDENT CHANNELS - The Blucoil 4-Channel Headphone Amp can share a single audio source with up to 4 headphone outputs. It is compatible with 1/4" and 3.5mm TRS/TS inputs.
- CONTROL EACH CHANNEL INDEPENDENTLY - Adjust the volume of each connected headphone with the individual volume control knobs to each listener's volume level preference.
- OFFERS STEREO TO MONO SWITCH- Conveniently change the stereo input signal to mono with the stereo-to-mono Switch.
- AMP UP THE AUDIO! - Each channel provides up to 20dB gain. The low output impedance of the amp delivers sufficient power to your headphones. This enables your headphones to perform at their best.
- INCLUDES AN EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY - The Blucoil 4-Channel Headphone Amp comes with an UL certified AC 12V 300mA power adapter. The amplifier has a LED indicator that illuminates when powered on.
Headphone Amplifier Two-Stage Gain Switch, 3.5mm Portable Headphone Amp for MobilePhone & PC 3.5mm Stereo Audio Input Out
- Headphone amplifier using Time: More Than 8 Hours, Load Impedance: 16-300Ω.
- High/Low gain switch for optimal performance of the headphones.
- Portable Headphone Amplifier which make it convenient to carry, can output remarkable sound without distortion. Audio Input: 3.5 mm Jack, Audio output: 3.5 mm Jack
- Headphone Amplifier works Compatible for SONY Headphone, RS120, HDR 120 and beyerdynamic headphone.
- Phone to headphone amp（Note: 3.5mm adapter cable is not included, you need to buy it yourself）
Neoteck Portable 3.5mm Headphone Amplifier with Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver, Two-Stage Gain Switch, 16-150 Ohm HiFi Earphone Amp, Aluminum Matte Surface
- HiFi Headphone Amplifier, It supports most headphones of high impedance 16-150Ω, 3.5mm AUX Input and Output, signal-to-noise ratio> 100Db, THD + N = 0.0003%, fully filter noise, enjoy high-quality audio.
- Bluetooth 5.0 receiver, It is designed to deliver studio-quality sound to your ears through wireless Bluetooth 5.0 technology-suitable for your existing wired headphones, earphones and even speakers.
- Rechargable Lithium Battery, It adopts a rechargeable lithium battery, which allows it to stay working more than 8 hours. Plus, there is a volume control knob for volume adjustment.
- Two-stage Gain Switch, It enhances the signal input into the amp circuit for the optimal performance of the headphones. Make it Possibility to output not only louder sound but a sharper and more Real stereo sound without distortion
- Broad Compatibility, This amplifier is remarkably compatible with a variety of digital devices, such as MP3, MP4, Mobile Phone, Computer, CD players and personal media player.
Fosi Audio Q4 Headphone Amplifier Mini Stereo DAC 24-Bit 192 KHz USB Optical Coaxial to RCA AUX Digital-to-Analog Audio Converter Adapter for Home Desktop Powered Active Speakers
- Q4 DAC headphone amplifier is designed with RCA/PC-USB/optical/coaxial/ inputs and 3.5MM headphone outputs can fit with most home audio system and headphones. (Note: Q4 do not support Microphone). RCA output can be connected to amplifier or powered speakers on your desktop. Built-in Hi-Fi headphone amp chip can drive most 16 Ohm to 200 Ohm headphones.
- Q4 Heaphone USB DAC Adopts the Texas Instruments NE5532 high-performance operational amplifiers chip combining excellent DC and AC characteristics. Q4 features very low noise, high output-drive capability, high unity-gain, and maximum-output-swing bandwidths, low distortion, high slew rate, input-protection diodes, and output short-circuit protection.Q4 has specified maximum limits for equivalent input noise voltage.
- 160mW RMS(32 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 KHz, 0.01% THD), with bass and treble control Q4 can be used as preamp or volume controller for your PC/Computer/MAC/headphons/speakers system. Easy to set up. No special software, app, or driver to install, a true plug-and-play digital audio adapter.
- Mini compact D/A converter, full metallic shell to ensure high quality. Stream bit-perfect 24bit/192KHz HD with low jitter, with output protect circuit, safe for your expensive audio system.
- What You Get: Q4 USB DAC x1, USB charging cable x1, optical cable x1, PC-USB to type B cable, User Manual x1, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
FiiO K3 Type-C USB DAC Headphone Amp
- Usb Type-C DAC: supports up to 384kHz/32bit
- Power supply via the USB port: convenient and safe
- Various ports: lineout single-ended/ balanced headphone output coaxial and optical
- High-performance discrete headphone drive and circuit protection
Monolith Liquid Platinum Headphone Amplifier - Designed by Alex Cavalli | 3.6 Watts Per Channel, Fully Balanced Amp
- LUMINOUS TUBES. THE POWER OF SOLID STATE. SPECTACULAR SOUND. As an embedded tube/hybrid amplifier (DC coupled in to out, no coupling caps), the Liquid Platinum gives you the beautiful sound of tubes together with the grunt of solid state circuitry to drive the headphones. It uses two 6922 tubes or exact equivalents, such as 6DJ8s.
- SINGLE ENDED and BALANCED INPUTS and OUTPUTS: With multiple inputs and outputs for balanced and single ended operation and easy front panel input selection, the Liquid Platinum is compatible with just about everything.
- KEEPS ITS COOL. The Platinum is ventilated with two long, screened slots on either side of the top and large screens on the bottom to ensure that it is well cooled. Ensure your amplifier has enough space around the vents and is not in a sealed enclosure.
- YOU'RE PROTECTED.The Liquid Platinum has a built-in, slow power on. It warms up the heaters first and then, after a short delay, brings up the SS rails and tube HV, protecting the internal circuitry during startup.
- It also includes a connection delay to the headphones and an active offset detector, just in case an internal fault or source fault applies too much DC voltage to the output, it immediately disconnects your headphones