Browse the 10 best discounts on Trucking GPS Units from well-known trucking GPS manufacturers and tracking providers. All discounts updated in real-time and all trucking GPS units, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Rand McNally (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 158 Pages - Rand McNally (Publisher)
- 🚘【Car Navigation with 2.5D Screen】The 2.5D screen GPS Navigation with a wider viewing angle, a more visible screen and better light transmission, allowing clear map display even in sunlight.
- 🚘【Customized Navigation Routes】Smart GPS can customize your exclusive route according to your vehicle type, avoiding height and weight restrictions, traffic congestion routes, etc; GPS navigation supports multiple navigation modes - Truck, Car, Bus, Pedestrian, Cab, Bicycle, Emergency, etc., full for your diverse trips.
- 🚘【Intelligent Navigation System】 ①Smart Car Navigator provides you with speed warnings so you can easily avoid tickets. ② Support Postcode, Address, Coordinates, Favorite and POI Search, such as gas stations, rest areas, etc. ③ Provides Speed Warning, Route Planning, Street Names Broadcast, Current Speed, Remaining Distance, Estimated Arrival Time ( real voice announcement) to give you a better driving experience. ④Support FM sound transmitter, GPS time / Map time setting.
- 🚘【Free Lifetime Map Updated】Kyltoor 7-inch gps navigation for car is pre-installed with the latest 2023 North America maps, including US, Canada, Mexico maps with 2D/3D map display. If you need to update the latest maps, please contact us to download. (Maps available for download but not pre-installed: Europe, South America, Australia, etc.)
- 🚘【After Sales Service】Kyltoor has professional technical team and great customer service. We offer 30-day Money-Back, 12-month Replacement, life-time Technical Support. If you have any questions about the product, please contact us via Amazon message, we will reply you within 24 hours.
- Easy-to-read 5.5” touchscreen offers a bright, crisp high-resolution display
- Built-in PrePass notifications help drivers save time and improve efficiency with on-screen notifications of upcoming weigh stations and bypass decisions
- Get custom truck routing based on the size and weight of your truck; see alerts for upcoming bridge heights, sharp curves and more. Custom truck routing not available in all areas. Always defer to road signs and conditions.
- View truck-friendly parking information along your route
- Truck & Trailer Services directory allows you to filter truck stops by brand or amenities
- 7” touchscreen truck navigator offers a bright, crisp high-resolution display .Control Method:Touch.Special Feature:Touchscreen,Bluetooth.
- Get custom truck routing (Not available in all areas. Vehicle characteristics may not be accounted for in all route suggestions. Defer to posted signs and road conditions.) based on the size and weight of your truck, and see alerts for upcoming bridge heights, weight limits, sharp curves, steep grades and more
- Leading-edge arrival planning with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery provides high-resolution aerial views of loading docks, truck entrances and security gates
- The route planner feature helps drivers review their complete routes and determine the best places for fuel stops, comfort breaks and overnight stays
- Truck & Trailer Services directory allows drivers to filter truck stops by brand or amenity, such as “Love’s” or “Showers”
Trucking GPS Units Buying Guide:
GPS units have become almost ubiquitous in society today. They allow a user to find their way to any destination with a few simple steps. GPS units become extremely valuable when you are in a city that is unfamiliar to you. It can keep you from getting lost and save you a lot of frustration. Personal use is not the only thing that GPS is good for, however.
Over the road, trucking depends on the driver knowing where they are going so that deliveries can make it to their destination on time. If a trucker gets lost, it costs the company time and money and can cause both the trucker and shipper to lose business. Trucking GPS units solve this issue.
. It gives truckers step by step directions to the shipment destination and it can give them the fastest route to the destination as well. This is a money saver and can create a positive reputation for the shipping company. Trucking GPS units come at a variety of price points and also a myriad of features. Depending on what the trucker is looking for, there is sure to be a model available.
Trucking GPS units are a great way for truckers and shipping companies to reduce the risk of late shipments by having a clear route to the destination. The variety of features available ensures that there is a model out there for everyone from the least technologically savvy to the biggest tech geek alive.