Browse the 10 best discounts on Crossfit DVDs as rated for and made by top Crossfit trainers and athletes. All discounts updated in real-time and all Crossfit DVDs, listed here, can be purchased online and delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Hogan, Scott H (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 348 Pages - 06/07/2021 (Publication Date) - SaltWrap (Publisher)
- Lavender Bed Time Relaxation & Nasal Congestion Relief; Infused with essential oils imported from the UK, our heavenly Lavender scent will give you a great relaxing night of well rest.
- Wash Away All Day's Stress & Fatigue; with our aromatherapy shower melts, which will dissolve in your bathtub and release potent aromatherapy essential oils that will help you immerse in deep relaxation.
- A Deluxe Home Spa Experience; Lasting longer than standard shower sinus bombs that melt too fast, our shower tablet set is ideal for modern women who want to feel rejuvenated the natural way.
- Get More Tablets for Less; We offer you a shower menthol tabs set of a full 15 pieces - more than similar aromatherapy shower bombs on the market. It is great for gifts or for personal daily use! Individually wrapped, they will remain fresh for longer.
- Surprise Your Girl & Loved Ones; Spoil your sweetheart on Christmas, Valentine’s, mom on Mother’s Day or friend on her birthday! When it comes to spa gifts, relaxing gifts for women or stress relief gifts for women, our bath steamers stand alone!
- Get great results burning fat and building strength and endurance in just 30 minutes a day with RIPT90
- An intense, easy-to-follow 90 day program that will transform your body
- Includes 14 workouts on 14 DVDs, Training Guide, Training Calendar and Nutrition Guide
- RIPT90 will build lean muscle mass in 90 days and improve your cardiovascular endurance
- Personal trainer Jody Hendrix will challenge you in each of the 14 intense workouts to maximize your results by utilizing Resistance Interval Plyometric Training in just 90 days
About Crossfit DVDs:
We all crave fitness. Who doesn’t? The thought of looking great and feeling good is so strong that it causes us to sometimes forget that getting in shape is a real endeavor. Sure, we go to the gym once or twice then it becomes “I’ll go on Tuesday next week” and so on. Don’t take this the wrong way though, the desire to get yourself in shape is a good thing. Yes, it may be hard but it’s definitely something that can be done if you really apply yourself to the task.
A fitness drive can fail for any number of reasons but, perhaps the biggest killer of any effort is the lack of a plan. You can’t just go to the gym, do random exercises for a week or two and expect results now can you? To have the best chance of success, you have to make a plan and commit to being accountable to it. Begin your fitness quest with research. Know what you want to do before you begin and consider getting professional guidance for at least the first couple of months.
A popular way of getting fit these days is CrossFit. This popular, branded fitness regimen combines high intensity aerobic and strength training exercises and really gives you a great big kick. What’s more is, your performance is rated to encourage you to perform at your best.
Should you decide to give this a try, keep in mind that it’s always best to book a slot at a CrossFit gym. But, should that be impractical, you can opt to learn from professionals through training videos. Of course, while nothing beats the real thing, if you pay close attention to what you’re watching, you might just end up learning something.
What Is Crossfit Video: