Browse the 10 best discounts on Crossfit DVDs as rated for and made by top Crossfit trainers and athletes. All discounts updated in real-time and all Crossfit DVDs, listed here, can be purchased online and delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Hunt, Kyle (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 212 Pages - 08/13/2019 (Publication Date) - Rockridge Press (Publisher)
- ZUMBA FITNESS DVD SET: This fantastic value pack comes with 4 dance exercise DVDs to jump-start your weight-loss journey. Each Zumba DVD offers unique dance routines to focus on cardio, core strength, and abs for a total-body transformation.
- FIND YOUR WORKOUT VIDEO: Choose from 4 DVDs to find one to fit your goals. The Zumba Cardio and Zumba Step DVDs get your heart pumping, the 30-Minute Burn works on your core and abs, and the 20-Minute Express gives you a less time-consuming workout.
- TOTAL-BODY CHANGE: While our Zumba DVD fitness videos are great for a full-body workout, they are only one part of your journey. The included Fresh & Simple Nutrition Book and program guide give you the tools for a healthy total-body transformation.
- ZUMBA: Together, we, our instructors, and our amazing community unite in one common mission: To move all people to unleash their power, embracing themselves and others, so they can achieve positive transformation.
- Hogan, Scott H (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 348 Pages - 06/07/2021 (Publication Date) - SaltWrap (Publisher)
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: The TRX All-in-One System is the prime suspension trainer for full-body workouts. This system comes with a suspension trainer, a suspension anchor, a door anchor, a getting-started guide and access to the TRX Training Club app.
- 30-DAY FREE TRIAL TO TRX TRAINING CLUB: Get unlimited access to 500+ on-demand workout videos, with new workouts added weekly, and daily LIVE classes from world class trainers. To get your 30 Days on us, just register your Suspension Trainer.
- HOME-GYM SUSPENSION TRAINER: Our best-selling system is perfect for taking your regular fitness conditioning to the next level. Advance your fitness journey using just seven simple, functional movements engaging every part of your body.
- TOTAL-BODY TRAINING SYSTEM: The carabiner, safety tested for up to 700 lbs, has locking loops to prevent slipping, adjusters to quickly change the length during your workout, durable foam handles for comfort, and foot cradles to amp up any routine.
- PORTABLE GYM: Weighing less than a pound, this TRX Suspension Trainer sets up in under a minute and comes equipped with everything you need to train inside, outside, and on the go. This workout kit will be your new favorite travel gym companion.
About Crossfit DVDs:
We all crave fitness. Who doesn’t? The thought of looking great and feeling good is so strong that it causes us to sometimes forget that getting in shape is a real endeavor. Sure, we go to the gym once or twice then it becomes “I’ll go on Tuesday next week” and so on. Don’t take this the wrong way though, the desire to get yourself in shape is a good thing. Yes, it may be hard but it’s definitely something that can be done if you really apply yourself to the task.
A fitness drive can fail for any number of reasons but, perhaps the biggest killer of any effort is the lack of a plan. You can’t just go to the gym, do random exercises for a week or two and expect results now can you? To have the best chance of success, you have to make a plan and commit to being accountable to it. Begin your fitness quest with research. Know what you want to do before you begin and consider getting professional guidance for at least the first couple of months.
A popular way of getting fit these days is CrossFit. This popular, branded fitness regimen combines high intensity aerobic and strength training exercises and really gives you a great big kick. What’s more is, your performance is rated to encourage you to perform at your best.
Should you decide to give this a try, keep in mind that it’s always best to book a slot at a CrossFit gym. But, should that be impractical, you can opt to learn from professionals through training videos. Of course, while nothing beats the real thing, if you pay close attention to what you’re watching, you might just end up learning something.
What Is Crossfit Video: