Browse the 10 best discounts on iPad Styluses from well known iPad accessory manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all iPad styluses, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- 【Two-Way Magnetic Cap Features】 - Magnetically attached cap will absorb in each end of stylus pens. Maximum protection on both sides of the pen. Makes it feels more like a real pen, durable and convenient
- 【2 in 1 Design】 - One end is disc tip, perfect for handwriting and detail drawing; The other end is durable fiber tip (just like you fingers but more accuracy ) perfect for normal use such as scroll webpage, gaming
- 【Accuracy & Sensitivity】 - Touch screen pencil tip is clear and thin which allows you to see through and point to right position. You can get a quieter and more accurate writing or painting experience
- 【Universal Stylus】 - All Touch Screens including iPhone, iPad, iPad pro, iPad mini, Cellphones, notes, Tablets, Touch screen computers, Kindles and all other touch screens
- 【Replaceable Tips】 - The two stylus pencils come with 4 spare disc tips and 2 spare fiber tips. The two ends of the stylus pen are replaceable
- Elegant Design - Oribox Stylus Is Designed With Elegant White Body And Clear Disc Tip. Pen Body Is Made Of Aluminum, Light Weight, Just Like A Conventional Pen, But With Good Precision
- Good Precision - Touch Screen Pencil Tip Is Clear And Thin Which Allows You To See Through And Fine Point. You Can Get A More Quiet And Accurate Writing And Drawing Experience
- Widely Compatible - Disc Stylus Is Universal Used On Most Capacitive Touch Screens Cell Phones Or Tablets, Including Apple Ipad, Iphone 6S/ 11 Pro, Galaxy Note 10, Tab A And More Android Devices
- Convenient Features - Magnetically Attached Cap Will Absorb In Each End Of Stylus Pens. Extra Tip Back Up Is Hidden On Tube Body, You Can Screw Out The Big End To Find It
- If the stylus does not connect to the iPad, check whether bluetooth is turned off. Or whether the software is limited to Apple pencil Settings, if so, please close.
- 【Elegant Design】 - Please find StylusHome magnetic stylus Replacement Disc/ Fiber tips by searching ASIN: B08L34JX24 / ASIN: B08L355KQV. They are designed with elegant white body and clear disc tip. Pen body is made of Aluminum, Light Weight, just like a conventional pen. (NOTE: please don't remove the clear disc from the tip, or the tip won't work).
- 【Precise & Sensitivity】 - Touch screen ipad stylus pencil tip is clear and thin which allows you to see through and fine point. You can get a more quiet and accurate writing and drawing experience.
- 【Universal Stylus】- Compatible with Smart Phones, Android Tablets, Touch Screen Laptops /PC. (Apple/ iPhone/ Ipad pro/ Mini/ Air/ Android/ Surface) and other capacitive touch screens devices.
- 【Two-way Magnetic Cap Features】 - Magnetically attached cap will absorb in each end of stylus pens. Maximum protection on both sides of the pen. Makes it feels more like a real pen, durable and convenient.
- 【Replaceable Tips】 - The two styluses come with 2 Spare disc tips(diameter:0.27" )and 2 Spare fiber tip(diameter:0.24" ).Tips of both sides are replaceable and it's easy to be done in second without tool. We promise 30 days money-back and 12-months guaranty, contact us freely for any problems.
- LED Power Display: As the limitation of iPads, other stylus pens for apple ipad can't connect to an iPad via Bluetooth, therefore you are not able to know the residual electricity of your 3rd-party stylus. But this stylus has equipped with a digital LED screen that can display the residual electricity to make sure you can charge it in time.
- Capacitive Stylus Pen: Cheaper Alternative for iPad Pencil with Palm Rejection, Tilt Sensitivity, Magnetic Adsorption for Note Taking Art Drawing with 3 Replacement Tips. Extra 3 replacement tips also for apple pencil 2nd generation, for apple pencil 1st generation, for apple pen. Intelligent power saving and Long standby time.10 minutes of no use will be shut off automatically, 5 minutes of charging can be used for about 30 minutes.
- Stylus Pen Compatibility: This stylus pen can compatible with the iPads released in 2018 and later. Please find the specific compatible model numbers in the description and check if this stylus can work with your iPad before the purchase. Note: This stylus can work with iPads only, not for Android tablets, Android phones, iPhones and Microsoft devices.
- Tilt Sensitivity and Magnetic: The stylus pen does NOT have pressure sensitivity but it has tilt sensitivity, which means it can write in different thicknesses depending on the angle you hold the stylus. This stylus can be magnetically adsorbed on the side of your iPad. When you need to use it, just take it off from your iPad. This feature works best with an iPad with a flat side.
- USB-C charging: This stylus pen has a USB-C charging port and does NOT support wireless charging. You can connect it to a computer/5V USB charger/power bank to charge it. For the iPads support reverse charging, you can also use your iPad to charge the stylus with a USB-C to USB-C cord when necessary. The stylus pen fully charged time about 90 minutes.
- Compatible Models: Stylus pen is compatible with iPad 2018 and later versions, including iPad 6-9th Gen, iPad Pro 12.9" 3-5th Gen, iPad Pro 11" 1-3rd Gen, iPad Air 3-5th Gen, and iPad mini 5th Gen.
- Not Applicable Models: This stylus pencil for iPad doesn't support iPad 1-5 Gen, iPad mini 1-4 Gen, iPad Air 1st/2nd Gen, and iPad pro 1st&2nd, iPad pro 10.5"& 9.7".
- Palm Rejection and Magnetic Design: You can put your hand comfortably on the screen when using palm rejection for more convenient writing or drawing. Magnetic design, no rolling when resting.
- Tilt Function and Highly Sensitive: The iPad stylus pencil can be tilted at different angles to draw different strokes of thickness and depth.Precise point control writing, no lag/offset/break!
- Touch Switch : No need for Bluetooth connection, turn on this stylus pen by simply touching the cap button, it will automatically turn in "Sleep Mode" after idle for 5 minutes to save power.
IPads are incredibly popular due to their portability and larger screens. They are used by average folks for mobile games and by professional artists to do their work. A lot of people have no problem using their finger for basic tasks such as opening an app or playing a simple game. However, some tablets have trouble reading people’s fingers and other people just hate having finger prints on their screen. For others, they just need a finer point than a finger to complete work neatly.
For any of these reasons, a stylus is often used. There are a myriad of choices available in the stylus world: collapsible, fine point, wide point, rubber tipped, plastic tipped, simple and complicated. It can be hard to know where to start with so many options. First, examine what you want to use the stylus for. Different tips are required for different jobs. The same goes for the tip size. Next think about comfort and price point. All these things can guide you to the perfect stylus.
Styluses are a very useful tool for anyone who works on an iPad. They can provide a finer tool to complete tasks and can help artists create wonderful designs. Regardless of budget or need, there is a stylus that’s right for you.