Browse the 10 best discounts on Discounts on Electromagnetic Radiation Detectors from well known industrial tool manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all electromagnetic radiation detectors, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- 【Accurate Measurement】The EMF meter detector has built-in electromagnetic radiation sensor, which can display the radiation value on a clear LCD digital display by controlling the microchip. Optional units mG/µT for testing magnetic field radiation, V/m for testing electric field.
- 【Sound Light Alarm】When the electric field value exceeds 40V/m, and the magnetic field exceeds 0.4µT or 4mG, the LED screen turns red, the indicator light flashes, and the buzzer alarms. If you find it noisy, you can long press the "AVG/VPP" button to turn off the sound.
- 【Widely Used】EMF meters can measure electromagnetic fields, identify equipment that generates high radiation, and enable you to make decisions about limiting exposure. Mainly testing magnetic and electric fields, such as testing TVs, computers, refrigerators, printers, microwave ovens, cell phone towers, low-frequency appliances, ghost hunting, etc.
- 【Multiple Functions】Short press "AVG/VPP" to switch test average or peak readings, short press "℃/℉" button to switch temperature units °F and °C. Detector will automatically shut down after 5 minutes without operation.
- 【What You Get】: 1 x EMF Radiation Detector + 1 x USB cable + Instruction manual. Feel free to contact us at any time, guaranteed response within 24 hours.
- 【Precise Measurement】The EMF Meter detector is equipped with a built-in electromagnetic radiation sensor, which can display the radiation value on a clear LCD digital display by controlling the microchip. Optional unit mG/µT test magnetic field radiation, test electric field V/m
- 【Sound light alarm】When detection electric field value and magnetic field result exceeds the value (40V/m or 0.4µT (4mG)), the LED screen turns red, the indicator light flashes, and the buzzer alarms. If you find it noisy, you can long press the second button to turn the sound off or on.
- 【Multi function】short press the second button to switch the test average or peak readings, short press the first button, HOLD appears, fixed data for viewing. short press of the third button toggles the temperature units,°F and °C.
- 【Widely used 】EMF Meter Radiation testing for TVs, computers, printers, microwave ovens, refrigerators, cell phone towers, low-frequency home appliances and ghost hunting .
- 【Quality Service】We provide 12 months after sales service, reply within 24 hours. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- ✔【Sound-Light Alarm】: When the emf meter result exceeds the safe level ( 40V/m or 0.4µT), the meter will beep an alarm automatically, the screen will turn red and the indicator will be flashing. nuclear detector lets you know the emf detector is high enough to be a concern.
- ✔【Multiple Measurement Modes】: This emf meter can test Electric Field(1V/m~1999V/m) and Magnetic Field(0.01~99.99µT) strength at the same time and Ambient Temperature(32℉~122℉/0℃~50℃). The large clear LCD display shows the values for easy reading three at the same time. It does not measure RF Radiation.
- ✔【Protect Yourself from Radiation Threat】: You can measure the home appliances, tv, pc, fridge, microwave oven, etc. When you put the emf detector close to a test. magnetic and electric field, emf meter displays a bar graph of the intensity of the magnetic and electric fields. It also shows a Good/Bad prompt for the test on the screen.
- ✔【Feature Rich】: This emf detector has a lot of features, Easy to read LCD backlight, Average or peak value reading, One key reading freeze, Return to zero, Switch (℃/ ℉), Low battery indication, Buzzer switch, Auto turns off after 5 minutes without operation.
- ✔【What You Get】: 1 x EMF meter (NOT MEASURE RF RADIATION), 1 x Lithium battery charging cable, 1 x user manual, 1 x Storage bag 1 x Thermo-Hygrometer 1 years warranty, and a friendly 24 Hous professional customer service team.
- Multiple high sensitivity sensors installed for detecting Power line, Smart meter, Cell phone, Microwave etc.
- Identify/recognize the common possible sources, such as Power line, Cell Tower, Microwave, Static etc.
- Safety suggestion lets you understand current situation instantly.
- Detects 5G network signal and RF up to 10Ghz
- Built-in RF Spectrum analyzer and GQ RF Browser for real time RF monitoring.
Electromagnetic Radiation Detector Buying Guide:
There are few words in the English language that make you want to seek cover like radiation. The mere mention of the word brings to mind unpleasant things that can grievously harm you. It is therefore no surprise that despite it being everywhere, the word remains to be as sinister as it is repulsive.
Radiation is actually a broad term that refers to the release of energy in the form of waves. Despite its dreadful connotations, we actually depend on it to among others, make cellular phone calls, examine our bodies and cook our food. It’s unavoidable and it’s all around us, from the sun beating down to the electromagnetic radiation generated by the wires in your home, there simply is no way of avoiding exposure to it.
While generally benign, radiation can have undesirable and in cases of massive exposure, disastrous effects. In excessive amounts, radiation can cause burns, poisoning, cancers and a host of other nasty conditions. It therefore makes sense to know how much of it is being emitted by the things around you and how much of it you are being exposed to. Perhaps the most convenient way to do this is by using an electromagnetic radiation detector. This handheld device detects and measures radiation from computers, light bulbs, electrical wiring, phones and so on and gives you a numerical reading.
There are of course, many detectors available and as with everything else, quality varies by quite a bit so if you’re in the market for one, don’t go for the first thing you see. Take your time and research well. Doing so might mean the difference between getting a piece of junk and something that actually serves a purpose.