Browse the 10 best discounts on Discounts on Electromagnetic Radiation Detectors from well known industrial tool manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all electromagnetic radiation detectors, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- RADTriage 50 Personal Radiation Detector for Wallet or Pocket, Nuclear Radiation Detector, Electromagnetic Field Radiation Detector, Anti Radiation Dosimeter Radiation, Ready-to-Go Portable Nuclear Radiation Detector Monitoring Instrument, Radiation detection: Beta, Gamma and X-Ray. Fits in wallet or badge holder.
- Digital Nuclear Radiation Detector Monitor Meter Personal dosimeters Marble Detector Nuclear Radiation Meter Beta Gamma X ray Data Marble Tester ore Gamma Rays Uranium Monitor. Instant detection of radiation from sources such as nuclear reactors, nuclear weapons fallout and dirty bombs
- Made in the U.S.A | U.S. Military-grade and field tested and approved by U.S Dept of Homeland Security
- Shelf-life may be extended up to 10 years by storing in the freezer. Once removed it will have a usable life of at least two years.
- No batteries or calibration needed | Impervious to an EMP Bomb (electromagnetic pulse)
- 【WHAT CAN YOU DO TO COMBAT EMF?】-We are now swimming in an unprecedented amount of man-made EMF that we can’t see or hear. Once you become aware of it, first, need an EMF meter to check where you’re currently at. Then start reducing your EMF exposure bit by bit. Selavif EMF Meter friendly for fresh and advanced users. This meter is super intuitive and simple to use. Just get closer to the electromagnetic radiation source and test. Great Tester for Home, School, Office, Outdoor and Ghost Hunting
- 【ONE TOUCH LOCK RADIATION & ONE-HANDED OPERATION】-Data retention to lock Peak Value (Maximum)/Average Value by one key for review. It is a good helper to check out whether the place is radiation-free. Measure both magnetic field radiation and electric field radiation at same time clearly and accurately. One-handed operation, easy to move for on-site measurements, effectively identify the signal source and locate the signal position. Auto power off after 5 minutes without operation
- 【HIGH SENSITIVITY & PRECISE MEASUREMENT】-Although Selavif EMF Detector is compact and light, it is still high sensitivity. Radiation assessment is equipped with a built-in magnetic radiation sensor to display the radiation value on the digital LCD screen after processing by control micro-chip. The EMF Reader screen has visual clarity with large digits and LCD display, backlight can be easy to turned on and off, even if in dark or sunshine, the readings still could be easily seen
- 【AUTO SOUND-LIGHT ALARM & MUTE FUNCTION】- Selavif EMF Meter is built-in signal strength prompt speaker, and will trigger sound-light alarm when the radiation data exceeds the safe range (Electric field > 40 V/M and Magnetic field> 0.4µT)-the detector will flash red and alert the user via an alarm sound automatically, also shows "safe" and "harmful" on the LCD display which make the result more easier to understand. Long press the “BEEP” can turn off the sound
- 【LARGER FREQUENCY RANGE & WIDELY APPLICATIONS】- The measurement frequency range is larger up to 5HZ—3500MHz, obtaining more accurate measurement of daily household appliances: TV, mobile phones, computer, refrigerator, induction cooker, electrical wires, etc. It could be also applied to test the effect of anti-radiation clothing, radiation-proof film and other preventive items; Widely used for Research and general EMF detection like electromagnetic radiation monitoring and test
- 【Larger Frequency Range】The measurement frequency range is larger up to 5HZ-3.5G, The home EMF inspector can be used to test TV, induction cooker, refrigerator, cell phone, computer, electrical wires, WIFI signal, wire tower, and any other low-frequency home appliances, etc.
- 【Accurate Measurement】This EMF meter tests electromagnetic field range from 0.1 to 199.9mG with a resolution of 0.1mG/0.01µT. Detects electric field range 1-1999V/M with 1V/M resolution and tests ambient temperature range 32-122℉.
- 【How Does it Aid Your Life】 Scientific test tool aids for students assignment projects, people who want to have DIY home EMF inspections to eliminate radiation risks that potentially deteriorate your family’s health.
- 【Multifunction】 This EMF reader meter has multiple functions includes data hold & max measurement, one-key to lock the data, manual/auto shut off, safe value setting, and large LCD display of the values with the sound light system. All designed for your convenience.
- 【Paranormal Research】 This EMF tester is a compact to use while travel. It is an aid-on analysis tool for parapsychologist research, visitor for haunted house inspection, and hotel inspections, also made for people with pure curiosity.
- Multiple high sensitivity sensors installed for detecting Power line, Smart meter, Cell phone, Microwave etc.
- Identify/recognize the common possible sources, such as Power line, Cell Tower, Microwave, Static etc.
- Safety suggestion lets you understand current situation instantly.
- Detects 5G network signal and RF up to 10Ghz
- Built-in RF Spectrum analyzer and GQ RF Browser for real time RF monitoring.
Electromagnetic Radiation Detector Buying Guide:
There are few words in the English language that make you want to seek cover like radiation. The mere mention of the word brings to mind unpleasant things that can grievously harm you. It is therefore no surprise that despite it being everywhere, the word remains to be as sinister as it is repulsive.
Radiation is actually a broad term that refers to the release of energy in the form of waves. Despite its dreadful connotations, we actually depend on it to among others, make cellular phone calls, examine our bodies and cook our food. It’s unavoidable and it’s all around us, from the sun beating down to the electromagnetic radiation generated by the wires in your home, there simply is no way of avoiding exposure to it.
While generally benign, radiation can have undesirable and in cases of massive exposure, disastrous effects. In excessive amounts, radiation can cause burns, poisoning, cancers and a host of other nasty conditions. It therefore makes sense to know how much of it is being emitted by the things around you and how much of it you are being exposed to. Perhaps the most convenient way to do this is by using an electromagnetic radiation detector. This handheld device detects and measures radiation from computers, light bulbs, electrical wiring, phones and so on and gives you a numerical reading.
There are of course, many detectors available and as with everything else, quality varies by quite a bit so if you’re in the market for one, don’t go for the first thing you see. Take your time and research well. Doing so might mean the difference between getting a piece of junk and something that actually serves a purpose.