Browse the 10 best discounts on Lego Education Sets designed and manufactured by Lego. All discounts updated in real-time and all Lego Education Sets can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Small polybag 6 pieces only
- Nappa silver award winner
- Design and build 10 amazing moving machines - teach your bricks new tricks
- Comes with 80 page instructions, 33 LEGO pieces, Instructions for 10 modules, 6 plastic balls, string, paper ramps and other components
- Includes a 80 page instructional book with Klutz Certified crystal clear instructions
- Includes more than 30 essential LEGO elements
- Let early learners explore the world of animals with an inspiring collection of colorful LEGO DUPLO animal figures and accessory elements.
- The set includes 90 DUPLO elements, including a collection of 40 wild animals, farm animals and pets, such as an elephant, polar bear, whale, and fish.
- For Teachers: A Getting Started card with activity ideas and inspiration cards are also included help children with social and emotional development and early language skills in a safe and playful learning environment.
- 91 elements, Ages 2-6
- With LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor (51515), kids gain essential STEM skills as they build, code and play with remote-control model robots and intelligent creations that shoot missiles, play ball, drive around and more!
- With almost 1,000 pieces, including an intelligent Hub, 4 Medium Motors, Color Sensor and Distance Sensor with break-out interface, youngsters can also build their own fun robotic toys and share them online on LEGO Life
- An easy-to-install rechargeable battery is included, so no need to go hunting for spare batteries when the fun’s about to start
- Blast stands at over 14” (36cm) tall, while Gelo measures over 9” (24cm) long; The Powered Up components in this set are also compatible with the LEGO BOOST Creative Toolbox (17101), Droid Commander (75253) and others
- Art. No.45544
- Material No. 6250574
- Product Name: LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Core Set
- Included: Rechargeable battery (Art. No.45501)
- Charger (Art. No.45517) Sold separately
Lego Education Sets Buying Guide:
It’s not unusual to see toy and movie industries come together to produce movie-related merchandise. In fact, a great number of manufacturers and entertainment companies have already joined forces for just this reason. But, when you put together two of the most long-lived and most popular brands in the toy and movie worlds, you get something truly worth keeping.
Lego has teamed up with many companies behind Hollywood hits and has come up with true winners. However, one of its biggest partnerships with another globally recognized brand, Star Wars, has gained a huge following not just with children but with adults as well.
No one can deny that owning a Lego set is a wonderful experience. From the moment you pick it up from the store shelf, the anticipation builds and builds until you finally get to open the box and start working (or playing). With Lego Star Wars sets, this feeling becomes even more pronounced particularly if you’re a big fan. These sets are doubly special because aside from being really well made, they have the potential to become collectible and therefore even more valuable than they currently are. Indeed, many of the older Lego Star Wars sets are now highly prized and usually go for a lot more than what they were purchased for because of their rarity.
When buying a Lego set, it’s important to consider that what you’re buying is a premium product. Sure, there are many other similar looking sets out there but none can match the quality of a Lego product so really, don’t even bother. Another thing to keep in mind is that there is a myriad of Lego sets available and unless you know what you want, buying one can turn out to be quite a challenge.