Browse the 10 best discounts on Power Detail Sanders from well known power tool manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all Power Detail Sanders, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Power - Equipped with 1. 4-Amp motor, the corded sander rotates at 12, 000 OPM with long lasting performance
- Detail Attachment - The front end of the sander switches out to included triangular detail attachment with no tool needed, a quick swap to tackle hard to reach areas
- Hook and loop system - Simple and quick sanding sheet changes
- Dust Management - Use the included dust box and dust vacuum adaptor - keep a clean working space
- Dust Sealed Switch - Keep out the dust for extended performance
- 🍀[Quiet and Efficient] - HYCHIKA detail sanders run at 1.6 amps and up to 14,000 orbits per minute; ideal for polishing metal and plastic in small corners, stripping paint and removing rust from metalwork.
- 🍀[3 Types of Sanding Paper/12Pcs] - Includes 12 sheets of sanding paper (P80/P120/240) for immediate use. Hook and loop for quick and easy attachment of the sander, 3 types of sandpaper (140*90mm) in coarse, medium and fine to meet your different woodworking needs.
- 🍀[Efficient Dust Collection]This hand sander with dust bag,and 6-hole efficient dust collection system,maximum extraction of sawdust dust, keeping your work area clean.easy to disassemble and install, keeping you work area clean and relatively dust-free.
- 🍀[Ergonomic Design] - Small Sander with cord 2m, with its compact size and soft rubber head design, it can easily reach tight spaces to finish edges, corners and any other hard-to-reach spaces, allowing you to work perfectly on woodworking details. Ideal for interior detail work. Try not to use this product on drywall or cement plaster.
- 📦[Included Components] -1Pcs HYCHIKA detail sander；12Pcs Hook and Loop sandpapers(P80/120/240); 1PCS dust bag; 1 Pcs manual.If you have any question,please feel free to contact us.
- COMPACT DESIGN – Allows access to cramped corners and tight spaces.
- POWERFUL MOTOR – 1.2 Amp motor supplies 16,000 orbits per minute for fast and thorough material removal.
- DETAIL FINGER ATTACHMENT – Interchangeable attachment allows access to hard-to-reach spots.
- DUST COLLECTION CANISTER – High-performance system with micro-filtration keeps your worksurface clean with less sawdust and debris.
- 3-POSITION GRIP – For added versatility and control. POWERFUL MOTOR – 1.2 Amp motor supplies 16, orbits per minute for fast and thorough material removal.
- FAST MATERIAL REMOVAL – At 12,000 opm (oscillations per minute), this sander quickly clears away material.
- DETAIL FINGER ATTACHMENT – Helps sand hard-to-reach surfaces.
- 2-POSITION GRIP – Allows for enhanced control during a variety of applications.
- HOOK-AND-LOOP SYSTEM – For convenient sandpaper changing.
- COMPACT, ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Simple to maneuver in corners and tight spaces.
Power Detail Sanders Buying Guide:
There are many different uses for power detail sanders. Anyone who has ever done a home improvement project or woodworking project knows how useful these little tools can be. These small, lightweight power tools are highly versatile and can be used for many different items. Generally, detail sanders all have a common look to them. They have a wedge shaped head and a lighter body that can easily be held. Their functions and features, however, can be quite distinctive.
For example, some detail sanders are meant to have universally available parts, which can make finding things such as sandpaper super easy. Other models focus on keeping the project area clean with small vacuums that pull dust into a tiny little bag. Some models even have interchangeable heads that allow you to turn the sander into many other tools such as a saw. Some sanders are set speeds and some have variable speed controls. All of these options can be a little bit overwhelming so here is a little bit more information about various models to help you narrow down the choices.
Different types of projects will call for a sundry of features in detail sander. However, with a little bit of thought, you can easily figure out which models will best suit your purposes and use it to finish beautiful projects with ease.
How to Operate a Detail Sander: