Browse the 10 best discounts on Power Detail Sanders from well known power tool manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all Power Detail Sanders, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- 【Tips & Package Content】You will get a very cost-effective product. Orbital sander, 12Pcs Sandpapers, Dust collect box, User manual.
- 【Fine Copper Motor】Low resistance feature of the fine copper motor ensures it delivers less heat and more power than general copper-clad aluminum motor.
- 【12Pcs Sandpapers】Sander comes with 12 Pcs velcro sandpapers (80 / 180Grits) to meet your different sanding needs,Sandpaper can stick to the chassis very firmly.
- 【High Performance Dust Collection】Built-in zinc-aluminum vacuum fan blades, The electric sander with dust collection box collect dust in a special way, filter the air, to keep the work area clean, dust box easy to disassemble.
- 【Ergonomic Design】 Ergonomic design of palm grip with optimized rubber for added control, and the palm grip fitting snugly to your palm ensures comfort and flexibility. Only 1.41Kg, Small size for easy one-handed operation. 【Tips For Use】By attaching different sandpapers, it can realize the grinding of glass, ceramic tile, wood, metal and other materials.
- POWERFUL - With a 1. 2 amp motor and 13,500 orbits per minute, it's able to deliver a smooth performance over a variety of sanding applications.
- VERSATILITY ON THE QUICK - This 4-in-1 detail sander comes with an additional 3 detail attachments for fine finishing large surfaces corners/edges and any surface contour. These attachments are easy to change with no tool needed.
- TOUGH ON DUST - Between its micro-filtration system and the 1-1/4" dust port for vacuum attachment you can choose your preferred way to keep dust away.
- EASY SANDING SHEET CHANGE - Hook and loop system for simple and quick sanding sheet changes.
- LOW VIBRATION - Ergonomic design and a soft rubber grip your hand stays comfortable while counterweight balance reduces hand fatigue from vibration. All so that you can work longer.
- COMPACT DESIGN – Allows access to cramped corners and tight spaces.
- POWERFUL MOTOR – 1.2 Amp motor supplies 16,000 orbits per minute for fast and thorough material removal.
- DETAIL FINGER ATTACHMENT – Interchangeable attachment allows access to hard-to-reach spots.
- DUST COLLECTION CANISTER – High-performance system with micro-filtration keeps your worksurface clean with less sawdust and debris.
- 3-POSITION GRIP – For added versatility and control.
- Superfine sander with linear (not rotary) sanding motion
- Ideal for surfaces, slots and tight corners
- Four sanding attachments with straight shanks and four with angled shanks included
- Three sheets of preprofiled adhesive sanding pads included, 180, 240 and 400 grit
- This item requires a separate power source, we recommend our transformer NG 2/S, #38706
- FAST MATERIAL REMOVAL – At 12,000 opm (oscillations per minute), this sander quickly clears away material.
- DETAIL FINGER ATTACHMENT – Helps sand hard-to-reach surfaces.
- 2-POSITION GRIP – Allows for enhanced control during a variety of applications.
- HOOK-AND-LOOP SYSTEM – For convenient sandpaper changing.
- COMPACT, ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Simple to maneuver in corners and tight spaces.
- What's included: (1) PP204 20 Volt Detail Sander, (1) 13" Tool Bag, (1) 20 Volt 1.5A.h Lithium-Ion Battery, (1) Fast Charger, (1) P60, (1) P80, and (1) P120 Sandpaper Pad, and a full three-year warranty that protects against any damage or defects.
- Detail sander for woodworking: Unlike orbital sanders, detail sanders can fit into small spaces and offer more control. They're great for sanding in corners, finishing cabinets, refinishing furniture, or putting the final touches on crafting projects.
- Cordless electric sander: The battery charges in less than an hour and features an LED power gauge so you're never surprised by a low charge. The PP202 battery is compatible with other 20V Pink Power Tools including the PP203 Drill and PP201 Vacuum.
- Handheld power sander: The PP204 sander orbits 11,000 times per minute and the 1.5A.h battery gives up to 20 minutes of continuous sanding. The ergonomic, soft-grip handle offers a multi-position grip and makes it easy to maneuver.
- No hassle hook and loop: Sandpaper attaches to the sander through a hook and loop system, making them easy to swap out, while the dust collection box keeps dust off of workspaces. Each sander weighs 2.7 pounds with the battery.
Power Detail Sanders Buying Guide:
There are many different uses for power detail sanders. Anyone who has ever done a home improvement project or woodworking project knows how useful these little tools can be. These small, lightweight power tools are highly versatile and can be used for many different items. Generally, detail sanders all have a common look to them. They have a wedge shaped head and a lighter body that can easily be held. Their functions and features, however, can be quite distinctive.
For example, some detail sanders are meant to have universally available parts, which can make finding things such as sandpaper super easy. Other models focus on keeping the project area clean with small vacuums that pull dust into a tiny little bag. Some models even have interchangeable heads that allow you to turn the sander into many other tools such as a saw. Some sanders are set speeds and some have variable speed controls. All of these options can be a little bit overwhelming so here is a little bit more information about various models to help you narrow down the choices.
Different types of projects will call for a sundry of features in detail sander. However, with a little bit of thought, you can easily figure out which models will best suit your purposes and use it to finish beautiful projects with ease.
How to Operate a Detail Sander: