Browse the 10 Best Discounts on Spotting Scopes from well-known scope and optics manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all spotting scopes, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- HD premium high density extra-low dispersion glass lens elements are carefully selected and precision-crafted to exacting standards for true-to-life images of startling clarity, resolution and color accuracy.
- Exterior lenses are protected by ArmorTek - an ultrahard, scratch-resistant compound that repels oil, dirt and the corrosive salts of fingerprints.
- Fully multi-coated with scratch-resistant XR coatings for extremely high resolution and optimal light transmission.
- A die-cast magnesium alloy body with strategically-placed rubber armoring ensures ultimate strength, durability and lightweight performance.
- 100% waterproof, fogproof (purged with argon gas), dustproof and shockproof construction.
- ✅【High Magnification】This spotting scope features a powerful zoom magnification range that adjustable 20x to 60x magnification,45 degree angled eyepiece ergonomic design allows more comfortable viewing. Field-of-view is 39-19m/1000m, brings nature closer to you than ever. Perfect for target shooting, hunting, bird watching wildlife, spotting moon, traveling, hiking, camping, archery, astronomy etc
- ✅【Fully Multi-coated Lens】The lens are all fully multi-coated and features BAK4 roof prism to increases light transmission and delivers bright, clear, high-contrast images even in low-light conditions. For long range viewing, a dual focus wheel system enables fast and fine-tuning focus adjustment,allows you to lock onto your target and zoom in for more detail clearly
- ✅【Durable Construction】High-quality rubber armor provides non-slip grip, shock-proof grip and durable external protection. Built-in retractable sunshade reduces glare, come with tripod allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles
- ✅【Waterproof Fogproof 】The waterproof spotting scope provides exceptional performance in the most rugged conditions. the spotter scope optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope, fogproof barrel is filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging, completely protection for all weather conditions
- ✅【Emarth VIP Customer Service】 - Emarth offers lifetime VIP customer service for our customers, you are welcome to contact us if any problem with our optics products, our special line service will work hard to put a smile back on your face
- Sport type: Hunting
- K9 glass prisms with silver coating reflect great mount of lights to your eyes which will give you bright image.
- Fully Multi-Coated lenses gives you great light transmission and bring bright images to your eyes.
- Nitrogen Purging uses the inertia gas to purge moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability.
- Waterproof to protects the binocular in the harshest weather conditions or if accidently submerged underwater.
- Rotating Ring allows you to rotate the scope around tripod supporting ring into the most comfortable and convenient angle for observation.
- Variable 20x to 60x magnification and dynamic lens focusing system - makes it easy to zoom in. Perfect for archery, bird watching, wildlife watching, hiking, camping, scenery, outdoor sporting, astronomical observation etc.
- Fully multi-coated 80mm green film objective lens provides a field of view at 82.9-48ft/1000yards. The quality BAK4 Porro prism optics increases light transmission and make your view brighter, clearer and delivers crisp images
- Nitrogen filled waterproof and fog-proof design enables the scope to withstand the toughest environments. Durable Framework and Rubber Armor provide non-slip grip, shock-proof grip and durable external lasting protection. The eyepiece shield can be stretched out to protect the eyepiece
- A smartphone digiscoping adapter included enables you to take photos and videos of what you have observed. Bring the nature closer to you and you can explore the distant world easily through the phone screen. A tripod provides you a more stable observation from any angles. A carry case, eyepiece and lens protection covers, cleaning cloth make you more convenient to carry and maintain
- Includes tabletop full metal tripod and tripod mount for steady observations. The carry case, eyepiece and lens protection covers, cleaning cloth make you more convenient to carry and maintain.
- Trophy Xtreme 20-60x65 is built on the same great platform as our previous model but now comes in black rubber armor and it provides a cheaper option for those not needing a tabletop tripod. Best-in-class brightness makes it an easy choice as well as a top-performer
- Fully Multi Coated - Multiple layers of anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces deliver bright, high-contrast images.
- Extra power for extra range, this is the ultimate portable, all-weather spotting scope for trophy hunting and birding
- IPX7 waterproof construction with nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed optics protected by 100% waterproof rubber armor makes sure you can see your target in any condition
- 1/4 inch -20 tripod mounting shoe/tabletop tripod with window mount
- 20-60x60mm Angled Spotting Scope
- Made in: United States
- Product type: AIMING SCOPE SIGHT
- Package Dimension :14.37 " x 4.0 " x 4.0 "
Spotting Scope Buying Guide:
There are many hobbies out there that can benefit from being able to see far away objects. Many of these hobbies involve the splendor of nature and many hobbyists use binoculars. However, sometimes binoculars are just not enough. Sometimes, you need a more powerful tool. Bird watching, surveillance, and hunting all can use spotting scopes to achieve this objective.
Spotting scopes are small portable telescopes that can magnify at a larger scale than binoculars. There are many variations on the spotting scope as well. Some scopes are built to be mounted on guns and used in long-range shooting. Other scopes come with a stand and are often used for surveillance or bird watching. There are straight scopes and angled scopes. There are also scopes that have a single view variable zoom and some that have interchangeable eyepieces to change the magnification.
Each variation, of course, has a set of advantages and disadvantages but settling on a single type can be a difficult prospect with so many choices. Luckily, these choices can be narrowed down by asking yourself what you need it for. Hunters usually prefer a mounted scope whereas bird watchers prefer a standing scope. Regardless of what type you want, there are plenty to choose from.
Spotting scopes are a phenomenal tool for any naturalist. It can help you narrow in on a target while hunting or help you finally spot that elusive bird. They are definitely worth the investment for anyone who wants to see nature close-up.