Browse the 10 Best Discounts on Spotting Scopes from well-known scope and optics manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all spotting scopes, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- See each shot, or group of shots
- Multiple users can shoot the same target
- Save and review each shot sequence to analyze your Shooting sessions
- System generates its own Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Target manager app is a full featured software application available for free
- VARIABLE 20X to 60x ZOOM MAGNIFICATION----Variable 20x to 60x magnification and dynamic lens focusing system. The benefit of a zoom lens is that you get that versatility automatically. This is great for target shooting, hunting, bird watching wildlife, hiking, camping, archery etc. It also means you won’t need to carry around extra lenses when you’re on the go.
- FULL MULIT-COATED 80mm GREEN FILM OBJECTIVE LENS---- Multi-coated lenses light transmitting up to an incredible 98% per surface, this means you can get more picture brightness. BAK-4 provide higher quality glass yielding brighter images and high edge sharpness. The 80mm objective lens allow more light enters the spotting scope than 60mm objective lens, so the brighter the image.
- WATERPROOF and FOGPROOF---- Nitrogen filled waterproof and fog-proof design enables the scope to withstand the toughest environments. Durable Framework and Rubber Armor provide non-slip grip, shock-proof grip and durable external lasting protection. The eyepiece shield can be stretched out to protect the eyepiece
- WELL DESIGNED PRODUCT----Gosky Spotting scope is designed to last FOREVER with a NON-SLIP Rubber Cover, NITROGEN Filling & Sturdy Eyepiece. 45 degree angled eyepiece ergonomic design allows more comfortable viewing. With the EXTENDABLE Sunshade you don’t worry about the sun.
- MULTIPLE ACCESSORIES---The GIFT includes 1. A Tripod provides you a more stable observation from any angles. 2. A carry case, eyepiece and lens protection covers, cleaning cloth make you more convenient to carry and maintain 3. A smartphone adapter included enables you to take photos and videos of what you have observed. 4. A Photo Clicker avoid shaking when taking pictures.
- Variable 20x to 60x magnification and dynamic lens focusing system - makes it easy to zoom in. Perfect for archery, bird watching, wildlife watching, hiking, camping, scenery, outdoor sporting, astronomical observation etc.
- Fully multi-coated 80mm green film objective lens provides a field of view at 82.9-48ft/1000yards. The quality BAK4 Porro prism optics increases light transmission and make your view brighter, clearer and delivers crisp images
- Nitrogen filled waterproof and fog-proof design enables the scope to withstand the toughest environments. Durable Framework and Rubber Armor provide non-slip grip, shock-proof grip and durable external lasting protection. The eyepiece shield can be stretched out to protect the eyepiece
- A smartphone digiscoping adapter included enables you to take photos and videos of what you have observed. Bring the nature closer to you and you can explore the distant world easily through the phone screen. A tripod provides you a more stable observation from any angles. A carry case, eyepiece and lens protection covers, cleaning cloth make you more convenient to carry and maintain
- Includes tabletop full metal tripod and tripod mount for steady observations. The carry case, eyepiece and lens protection covers, cleaning cloth make you more convenient to carry and maintain.
- Sport type: Hunting
- ULTIMA ANGLED SPOTTING SCOPE: The outdoor enthusiast’s choice is our great all-around spotting scope with an 80mm objective lens and a 45 degree viewing angle. Perfect for observing nature and long-distance viewing.
- INCLUDES ESSENTIALS FOR BETTER VIEWING: Celestron Ultima 80 includes an extended tripod mounting plate, a zoom eyepiece with an integrated T-adapter for digiscoping, a carrying case, an eyepiece lens cap, an eyepiece port cover, a soft carrying case, an eyepiece pouch, a lens cloth, and an instruction manual.
- MULTI-COATED OPTICS: Every lens surface is coated multiple times with anti-reflective coatings to improve the color and contrast of images and maximize brightness, so you can enjoy brighter and sharper images, even when ambient lighting conditions are dim.
- SHARP ZOOM EYEPIECE FUNCTION: Our Ultima 80 Spotting Scope features a large focus dial, allowing you to bring your subject into razor-sharp focus before it moves away. The included zoom eyepiece helps you zero in for detailed views of distant subjects in seconds.
- UNBEATABLE WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Buy with confidence from the world’s 1 telescope brand, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a two-year warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
- 1/4 inch -20 tripod mounting shoe/tabletop tripod with window mount
Spotting Scope Buying Guide:
There are many hobbies out there that can benefit from being able to see far away objects. Many of these hobbies involve the splendor of nature and many hobbyists use binoculars. However, sometimes binoculars are just not enough. Sometimes, you need a more powerful tool. Bird watching, surveillance, and hunting all can use spotting scopes to achieve this objective.
Spotting scopes are small portable telescopes that can magnify at a larger scale than binoculars. There are many variations on the spotting scope as well. Some scopes are built to be mounted on guns and used in long-range shooting. Other scopes come with a stand and are often used for surveillance or bird watching. There are straight scopes and angled scopes. There are also scopes that have a single view variable zoom and some that have interchangeable eyepieces to change the magnification.
Each variation, of course, has a set of advantages and disadvantages but settling on a single type can be a difficult prospect with so many choices. Luckily, these choices can be narrowed down by asking yourself what you need it for. Hunters usually prefer a mounted scope whereas bird watchers prefer a standing scope. Regardless of what type you want, there are plenty to choose from.
Spotting scopes are a phenomenal tool for any naturalist. It can help you narrow in on a target while hunting or help you finally spot that elusive bird. They are definitely worth the investment for anyone who wants to see nature close-up.