Browse the 10 best discounts on Vintage Guitar Pedals, by well by known and loved guitar accessory brands. All discounts updated in real-time and all Vintage Guitar Pedals, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Perfect Tone: Our Vintage Phase guitar effect pedal beautifully re-creates the classic phaser sounds of the '70s; Easy to use, with just the single "speed" control knob-you can dial up that in-and-out of phase tone in no time!
- Pure Signal: True bypass switching maintains pure signal flow when the Vintage Phase pedal disengaged. Dedicated Speed knobs allow for precise effect tailoring.
- Solid Quality: The whole Vintage Phase guitar pedal is made of aluminum alloy and is classic, stable and strong. Aluminum alloy body makes this Vintage Phase pedal safe to transport.
- Easy Carry: Powered by a DC 9V adapter (not included in this package), this Vintage Phase pedal has a small size body, is lightweight, suitable for outside gigs.
- Lifetime Promise: Unbelievably inexpensive two-knob setup, it's obviously simple to use. For any problem with this distortion pedal, just contact us for a perfect solution, we are always here and help!
- 🎸【Classic vintage】- Use vintage germanium transistor,A smooth, vintage fuzz sound
- 🎸【Easy to control 】- 2 controlling knobs are accurate and high sensitive.
- 🎸【Mini style】- Small, light weight and exquisite.Enduring, light-weighted Aluminumalloy chassis .
- 🎸【Power source】- 9V DC adapter center negative（no power adapter included）
- 🎸【One year warranty】 - All AZOR Pedals have a one-year warranty
- Overdrive Guitar Pedal with 4558 Op Amps MA150 Disttion Diodes
Vintage Guitar Pedals Buying Guide:
Sometimes you just want to capture an old type of sound. There’s no denying that each era of music had a very distinct sound. As technology improved, the sound morphed into something completely different. Part of this change was due to the changes in guitar pedals. The sounds that these effects pedals produce vary widely from decade to decade and are distinct. There are “fuzz” pedals which, unsurprisingly, give the tone a fuzzy sort of sound. “Wah-wah” pedals modulate the sound to produce almost a pulsing sound.
As the decades wore on, distortion pedals became a favorite for rock music. All of these vintage type guitar pedals can find a place in modern music, however, finding pedals that can produce these sounds gets harder as time goes on. You can always pick up a true vintage pedal at auction or in specialty shops, but some companies also produced reproduction pedals that are meant to produce that same sort of vintage sound. As it has been mentioned, these pedals come in a variety of styles and you may have to experiment with each pedal to figure out what kind you want to achieve the sound you’re looking for.
Vintage guitar pedals can bring a fresh sound to modern music by recalling the classics of the past. By deciding on what sound you want, you can track down the perfect pedal for your needs.