Browse the 10 Best Discounts on Workplace First Aid Kits from well known first aid kit manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all workplace first aid kits, listed here, can be delivered to the most popular international destinations.
- NIGHT REFLECTIVE DESIGN - When you're outside at night, you need your first aid kit immediately, but you can't find it due to weak light. Now, you don't have to worry about it if you use our first aid kit. Its bright reflection effect make you find it at a glance.
- SECURITY & RELIABILITY - Manufactured from the highest of quality approved facility exceeding safety standards for emergency first aid, for adults and kids. All of our first aid products carry certificate of conformity to ensure conformance to global standards wherever they are used.
- CONTENTS - Packed with 309 useful and valuable hospital grade first aid supplies - See the product images and the product description below for a full list of contents. We are confident that you will find that there are more and higher quality contents in our kits than any other on the market.
- BE YOUR OWN DOCTOR - Make sure you keep your kit close to hand when professional frist aid care may be some distance away. Store it in your bug out bag, backpack or vehicle glove compartment Recommended for Car, Boat, Home, Office, Kitchen, Road Trips, Camping, Hiking, Backpacking, Travel, Sports and more.
- HIGH QUALITY - You need outdoor gear that's as tough as you are, which is why we sell only the highest quality products that are built to last.Providing you with the best in the industry.
- New design: 2-in-1 Premium First Aid Emergency Kit comes with 215 hospital grade items in a compact, flexible, durable design, weighing only 1.5 pounds and additional 43-Piece Mini 1st Aid Kit.
- Security & Reliability - Manufactured from the highest of quality approved facility exceeding safety standards for emergency first aid, for adults and kids.
- Durable and Lightweight - The bag is strong, compact and easy to carry, holds all the basic first aid supplies (258 pieces total). It is well-organized with multiple compartments and there is still additional space to add more items when necessary.
- Be your own doctor - Make sure you keep your kit close to hand when professional care may be some distance away. Store it in your bug out bag, backpack, vehicle glove compartment or medi cabinet for quick access.
- High quality - You need outdoor gear that's as tough as you are, which is why we sell only the highest quality products that are built to last.
- Kit Includes: Adhesive fabric and plastic bandages, antibiotic ointments, BZK antiseptic towelettes, burn cream packets, gauze roll and pads, gloves, scissors, tweezers, and other multi-use items for any potential emergency
- Convenient Packaging: Durable metal case with easy-to-carry handle for transporting first aid supplies in an emergency
- Compact and Spacious: Easy to release latches make retrieval easy and quick
- First Aid Ideal For: job sites, construction vehicles, and home renovation
- Made by the number one leading manufacturer of first Aid kits in the USA. 326 pieces of comprehensive first aid treatment products. manufactured from the highest of quality facility exceeding safety standards for emergency first aid, for adults and kids.
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI 2009 guidelines for 100 people. Ideal for most businesses and perfect for family Use at home.
- Fully organized interior compartments provides quick access. Rugged, sturdy, high density plastic case is impact resistant.
- Two separate layers of first Aid for large and small first aid Products and tilting shelves designed for easy access and refill.
- Wall mounts or folds compactly for storage. Case dimensions: 13" X 12" X 4". Easy slide latches securely locks into place. Includes a refill order form.
- Contents meet the 2015 ANSI Class A requirements
- Sufficient to treat 25 or more people
- PIECE/PERSON COUNT: 245 pieces sufficient to treat up to 50 people
- SmartTab SYSTEM: SmartTab ezRefill System is a quick, easy, cost effective process for reordering and restocking
- CABINET FEATURE: Wall mountable, plastic cabinet
- First Aid Ideal For: industrial facilties or large coporate office
- EMERGENCY RESPONSE SUPPLIES - Packed in a sturdy bag. Perfect for Earthquake, Tornado, or as a Natural Disaster Preparedness Kit
- REFLECTIVE BAG - Has Large Compartment 2 Front Pockets and 2 Zippered Side Pockets. Customizable Storage Options
- SUPPLIES - Includes a Basic Blood Pressure Cuff , Stethoscope, Gauze Pads, Burn Gel, Eye Wash, Triangle band aids, & Multi Trauma Blood Stop Dressing
- FIRST AID - Contains Enough First Aid Supplies to Treat Minor Emergencies
- 241 easily accessible first aid supplies sufficient to treat up to 50 people
- Cabinet meets ANSI A regulations with a Type I & II case
- Wall mountable, durable metal cabinet for quick access to first aid supplies
- SmartTab ezRefill System is a quick, easy, cost effective process for reordering and restocking
- Ideal for industrial facilities or larger corporate offices
Workplace First Aid Kits Buying Guide:
There is nothing worse than being at work and injuring yourself. Not only do you feel slightly embarrassed because you are worried about what co-workers will think, but you also don’t have access to the normal first aid items that you have at home. Workplaces, particularly offices, tend to be lax on providing and keeping first aid kits up to date. Often, you’ll find that there are no plasters left and the antiseptic went out of date long ago. The best way to ensure that you don’t have to deal with this frustration is to bring your own workplace first aid kit.
These kits have the things you need for small injuries that may occur while you are at work. Paper cuts, laminator burns, and headaches can all be solved with ease when you have your own first aid kit available. These kits can also be particularly useful if you travel from site to site for work. When traveling to job sites, there is no guarantee that the location will have first aid kits available. By bringing your own with you, you will be sure to always have what you need when an emergency occurs.
Workplace first aid kits can be perfect for minor injuries and can help treat larger injuries before professional help arrives. The best way to keep minor incidents from becoming large incidents is to be prepared and for workplace injuries, there is no better preparation than having a workplace first aid kit on hand.