Browse the 10 best discounts on Garmin Fishfinders from Garmin. All discounts updated in real-time and all Garmin Fishfinders, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Clear Vu scanning Sonar shows you more of what is in the water around your boat; This high frequency sonar gives near photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish
- The power of simple offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons; The device is easy to use and easy to install; Available in 3.5, 5 and 7 inch display sizes; Water rating IPX7
- Waypoint map: Use the way point map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks; Maximum depth 1,600 feet freshwater, 750 feet saltwater; Current draw at 12 volt: 0.23 Ampere
- Chirp Sonar sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information; Chirp Sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation
- Built in flasher: View your sonar data in the classic flasher format; Ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging. Display size: 1.9 x 2.9 inches (4.9 x 7.3 centimeter); 3.5 inches diagonal (8.7 centimeter)
Garmin Fishfinders Buying Guide:
Fishing is a very popular sport. There are many different types of fishing practiced throughout the world. Some of the more popular types of fishing include fly fishing, angling, and pole fishing. In pole fishing, you are generally out in a boat and try to drop yourself over a school of fish so that your bait catches the attention of fish immediately. This is true whether you are on the ocean or in a lake.
The one obstacle to this goal is finding the fish. There are lots of people who claim to have a secret fishing hole or a full-proof method for finding fish. However, technology has gifted fishermen a new (and easier) way to place themselves over fish: the fishfinder. In fact, fishfinders have grown so advanced that not only can you find the fish but you can also mark your boat location so you can come back to it later. You can also mark docks or boat ramps to make your fishing trip even easier. Garmin fishfinders have become particularly popular because of their GPS capabilities and many varieties of models.
All in all, a fishfinder is a great investment for any fisherman. With a fishfinder, you can almost guarantee that you will never have to head home empty-handed. They are a great tool that can make fishing far more enjoyable so that all the stress of life disappears when you head out on your boat.