Browse the 10 best discounts on Garmin Fishfinders from Garmin. All discounts updated in real-time and all Garmin Fishfinders, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Includes dual-beam transducer with Garmin Chirp traditional sonar for crystal-clear images and remarkable target separation
- Built-in Garmin quickdraw contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed
- Bright, Sunlight-readable 4.3” display and intuitive user interface
- Rugged design for every fishing environment. Frequencies supported: Traditional: 50/77/83/200 kHz, Transmit power: 200 W (RMS)
- Bright, Sunlight-readable 9” touchscreen with keyed assist
- Includes GT54 transducer for ultra High-Definition clearer and Ultra High-Definition SideVü scanning sonars and Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar
- Preloaded LakeVü G3 inland maps with integrated Navionics data cover more than 17, 000 lakes with up to 1’ contours
- Supports Panoptix all-seeing sonar, including Panoptix live Scope sonar
- Sonar sharing capabilities with other ECHOMAP Plus, ECHOMAP UHD and ECHOMAP Ultra units
Garmin Fishfinders Buying Guide:
Fishing is a very popular sport. There are many different types of fishing practiced throughout the world. Some of the more popular types of fishing include fly fishing, angling, and pole fishing. In pole fishing, you are generally out in a boat and try to drop yourself over a school of fish so that your bait catches the attention of fish immediately. This is true whether you are on the ocean or in a lake.
The one obstacle to this goal is finding the fish. There are lots of people who claim to have a secret fishing hole or a full-proof method for finding fish. However, technology has gifted fishermen a new (and easier) way to place themselves over fish: the fishfinder. In fact, fishfinders have grown so advanced that not only can you find the fish but you can also mark your boat location so you can come back to it later. You can also mark docks or boat ramps to make your fishing trip even easier. Garmin fishfinders have become particularly popular because of their GPS capabilities and many varieties of models.
All in all, a fishfinder is a great investment for any fisherman. With a fishfinder, you can almost guarantee that you will never have to head home empty-handed. They are a great tool that can make fishing far more enjoyable so that all the stress of life disappears when you head out on your boat.