Browse the 10 best discounts on Mobile Home Bathtubs from well known mobile home accessory manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all mobile home bathtubs can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Outer Dimensions: 71 in. W x 47 in. D x 27 in. H, 177 gallons of water capacity, UL Certified Motor. Pre-installed US standard 120V Power Cord, 11 amps breaker required. With 3 years limited manufacture warranty.
- The acrylic whirlpool tub featuring acrylic reinforced with fiberglass and supported with a stainless-steel frame makes the bearing capacity is up to 900 LBS. The double walled reinforce design bringing maximum insulation and keeping water at its desired temperature longer.
- The Empava Whirlpool tub complete 16 Water Jets, 6 Jets In Lumbar Region, 6 Jets In Body Region, 4 Jets In Foot Region. Control the head of jets can adjust the flow rate and the angle of inflow. The 1.5HP water pump provides an ample power for the jet system, surround and soothe the entire body.
- The ergonomic control knobs are designed for simplicity and ease. Our specialized showerhead has 3 soothing spray settings and the 47" length stainless steel retractable hose offers you the most flexibility.
- With the chrome polished drain, waterfall faucet, knobs, 45" length showerhead, pillow and jets. The Empava whirlpool tub accessories are pre-drilled and pre-installed. Perfect for any ages, any genders to enjoy SPA-Like comfort in own home.
- 8 inch center-set style mobile home faucet
- 2-handle design features separate handles for hot and cold water for precise adjustment
- Outer water connections are set 8 inches apart; Width between outer connections to middle connections is 4 inches
- Overall faucet base is 10-1/2 inches wide, base depth from front to back is 3 inches, and the diverter spout is 5 inches
- Lever style handles and overall chrome finish matches most existing bathroom décor in your mobile home or RV
- Endless On-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance within 1 degree of selected temperature
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 11.5 x 8 x 3.75 inches
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used.
- EcoSmart ECO 11 Sizing; 13-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for a bathroom, small sink, office breakroom and other point-of-use or low-flow applications; provides between 1.3 and 3.1 gallons-per-minute depending on the inlet water temperature; refer to the sizing guide to select the proper solution
- DURABILITY - Made from scratch-resistant ABS acrylic for maximum durability
- STYLE OPTIONS - Choose from multiple shower and tub upgrade solutions
- DIY INSTALLATION - All of our bathroom upgrades are easy to install so you can upgrade your home or RV effortlessly
- SLEEK DESIGN - Created with a stylish, modern finish, our kitchen and bathroom products provide interiors with a high-end, sleek look
- EASY UPGRADE — Compatible with our lineup of stainless steel and black faucets, Lippert makes it easy to transform your RV with style and ease
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- Heating elements are durable and are threaded for easy replacement
- Activation Flow - 0.3 GPM
- Configure as traditional bath or step in shower
- Removable insert locks and unlocks quickly
- Our most versatile product - easily switch back and forth!
- Affordable bathtub conversion option
- Returns Available - Please Call CleanCut Directly to Return Product
- 1/8 in. thick thermoformed ABS plastic
- Right-hand installation
- Color: White
- Will not peel, chip or spiderweb
- Size: 27 inch x 54 inch
- Left-Hand Drain
- Drain Size: 50mm diameter
- Durable Acrylic Material with Fiberglass Reinforcement
- Built-in Apron
- Integral Tile Flange To Prevent Water Leakage
Mobile Home Bathtubs Buying Guide:
Mobile homes are an affordable way to buy a home. They come in many different sizes and can often be tailored to individual needs. However, when upgrades or home improvements need to be done to a mobile home, owners can sometimes encounter issues.
It can be hard to find appliances the right size or cabinets that will fit. Even the bathroom can cause issues. Tubs, in particular, seem to cause quite a few problems. Mobile home tubs are generally made of plastic and, as a mobile home ages, these tubs can crack. Sometimes, these tubs can be repaired. However, often these tubs are beyond repair once they begin to crack due to the nature of the material they are made out of. However, they are not terribly difficult to replace. All you have to know is the size of the tub, what kind of support the tub has (Styrofoam or plastic legs), and what color you want it to be. Generally, mobile home tubs are easier to install because they are more lightweight than traditional tubs which makes them perfect for do-it-yourself people.
There are many reasons one may need a mobile home tub. You could be upgrading a bathroom or simply fixing a damaged tub. Either way, with a little research, you can find exactly what you need and get your bathtub back in shape to serve you and your family.
Replacing a Bathtub in a Modular Home – Video: