Browse the 10 best discounts on Multimeters from trusted multimeter manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all Multimeters, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- VERSATILE DIGITAL MULTIMETER - Accurately measures AC/DC Voltage, DC Current, Resistance, and Diode. This Multimeter is a really useful tool for solving industrial and household electrical issues. Suitable for Household Outlets, Fuses, Batteries (including Vehicles), Automotive Circuit Troubleshooting, Charging System, Testing electronics in Cars etc.
- TROUBLESHOOTING WITH Accuracy - This Multimeter has a sampling speed of 2 times per second; Built-in a backlight LCD display with 3 ½ digits (1999 count) 0.6”, and high polarity including negative and positive readings.
- ENSURES SAFETY - Double ceramic fuse is anti-burn and protects from overloading.The silicone cover is able to protect the multimeter from failing damage and prevent electric shocks. And low battery indication will be displayed when battery power is low.
- EASE OF USE - Support Data Hold, low battery indicator and continuity buzzer. Includes Convenient feature like LCD Backlit Screen makes it easy to use in dimly light areas. Battery / Set of Test Leads / User Manual/ are Included.
- ADDITIONAL TIPS - This Multimeter is designed to troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately. It’s a suitable tool if you want to do some household or commercial improvements whether DIYers or Hobbyists. (NOTE: This meter can not test AC Current; Ensure your multimeter is set to the correct setting before testing)
- Customer Service: KAIWEETS provides a lifetime after sale service and technical support. This digital multimeter is included with 2 AAA batteries (pre-installed), comes with a carrying case and 2 decent cable leads.
- Multi-Function: This multimeter can test AC/DC Voltage, DC current (Can not for AC current), Resistance, Continuity, Diode Measurement.
- Sensitive Test: Please make sure the rotary switch is located at the right test range. Data hold function, backlight function helps you test clearly and quickly in a dim place.
- Safety Operation: IEC Rated CAT III 600V, CE and RoHS certified. Anti-Burn with double fuses. This multimeter has overload protection on all ranges.
- Widely Used: The Digital Multimeter is designed to be safe and accurate, and suitable for electrician test, household use, automotive, industrial electrical problems.
- WIDE APPLICATIONS - The AstroAI M4K0R Multimeter accurately measures AC/DC voltage to 600V, Current to 10A, Resistance to 40MΩ. You can use it for continuity test, diode test, battery test and live wire test. Includes 1.5V, 9V and 12V battery test modes to easily test a wide variety of batteries. Multimeter light turns red for low voltage and green for enough voltage.
- NON-CONTACT - Fully safe non-contact voltage testing with sound and light alarms. You can detects AC voltage without the use of test leads. Uses NCV function：When the Meter senses a strong AC signal, the red indicator light will turn on and the buzzer will emit a quick beep.
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN - Support Data Hold, Max, Auto Shut-off, low battery indicator and continuity buzzer. Includes Convenient features like Audial and Visual Alarm, LCD Backlit Screen and Flashlight make it easy to use. Two 1.5V AAA batteries are included in the package.
- ENSURES SAFETY - Double ceramic fuse is anti-burn and protects from overloading. The multimeter has passed overvoltage category III 600V safety standards. The silicone cover is able to protect the multimeter from failing damage and prevent electric shocks.
- ADDITIONAL TIPS - This Multimeter is designed to troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately. It’s a suitable tool if you want to do some household or commercial improvements whether DIYers or Hobbyists. Combined with Amazon's excellent delivery, we provide lifetime technical support.
- Versatile Digital Clamp Meter: Accurately measures AC Current (DO NOT MEASURE DC CURRENT)! AC/DC Voltage, Capacitance, Resistance, Diode Continuity and Live Wire Tests. This clamp meter is a really useful tool for solving industrial and household electrical issues
- Large Jaw Opening: The jaw opening measures AC current in a conductor without touching or interrupting the circuit. Its slim and compact size makes it easy to operate in narrow spaces
- Thoughtful Design: Support Data Hold, Max/Min, Auto Shut-off, low battery indicator and continuity buzzer. Includes Convenient features like Audial and Visual Alarm, LCD Backlit Screen and Flashlight make it easy to use. Two 1.5V AAA batteries are included in the package
- Non-contact Voltage Testing: This Clamp Meter features non-contact voltage testing with sound and light alarm. When the Meter senses a weak AC signal, the green indicator light will come on and the buzzer will emit a slow, audible beep. when the Meter senses a strong AC signal, the red indicator light will come on and the buzzer will emit a quick beep
- Additional Tips: The clamp meter has passed the environmental pollution degree 2 and overvoltage category III 600V safety standards. Combined with Amazon's excellent delivery, we provide lifetime technical support.
- 【100% Safety Assurance】Built-in Double Fuse. Overload Protection on all ranges.
- 【Auto-ranging Tester】Accurately measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency, continuity, diode, etc.
- 【Backlight Display】 Designed with 3 1/2 digit LCD display and 'Backlight', showing the reading clearly in low light areas.
- 【Special Points】 Data Hold, Maximum Value Hold, Function Switching, Auto Power OFF. Sampling Speed: 3 times per second.
- 【9V Battery】DON'T forget to install the 9V battery before using the digital multimeter, or it will go on strike.
- Versatile Digital Multimeter - Accurately measures AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Capacitance, Frequency, Duty Cycle, Resistance, Diode, Continuity and Temperature
- Thoughtful Design - Support Data Hold, Large LCD Backlit Screen, Auto Shut-off and Hanging Magnet, and Kickstand make the process of measurements easier. Professional level is reflected in some features include Auto-Ranging capability, and True RMS for measuring both AC Current and Voltage
- Suitable For Many Occasions - This Multimeter is a golden partner to help to troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately.
- Ensure Safety - Double ceramic fuse is anti-burn and protects from overloading，and it will be more secure and reliable； F400mA/600V and F10A/600V explosion-proof ceramic fuse tubes can protect the multimeter effectively
- Additional Tips - Combined with Amazon's superior delivery, we provide lifetime technical support. ( Note: Please take off the cap before using the test leads)
- WIDE APPLICATIONS - KAIWEETS HT118A Multimeter measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 60 MOhms resistance, electrical tester also tests temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, wire on-off, and test diodes and continuity.
- EASY OPERATION - Switch the dial to the function you need, and the LED lights on the jacks will shine accordingly. To plug in the leads is easy. Autoranging saves you the hassle of having to know which range of value. Large 2.9” LCD backlight display, easy-to-read digits offer a 6000-count resolution.
- MULTI-FUNCTION - Non-contact voltage testing and Live function with sound and light alarm. Flashlight on the back ensures easy use in dimly lit places. Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations. Stable kickstand, Pen slot on the back, Low battery prompt, Data retention, Auto power-off.
- SAFETY FIRST - IEC Rated CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V, CE, RoHS certified. Anti-Burn with double ceramic fuse and thermistor protection circuit. High Voltage Protection is active on all ranges. Double insulated unit. Silicone protective case prevents it from falling damage.
- AFTERSALES - KAIWEETS provides a 36-Month after-sale service, lifetime technical support. Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns. Package includes multimeter, test leads, thermocouple, batteries and user manual. ( Note: Please take off the cap before using the leads)
- Multimeter measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40 MOhms resistance
- Electrical tester measures temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, and test diodes and continuity
- CAT III 600V safety rating
- Built to withstand a 3.3-foot (1 m) drop and withstand daily wear and tear on the job site
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Multimeter measures up to 1000V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40MOhms resistance plus temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, test diodes and continuity
- Digital Mulimeter has CAT IV 600V / CAT III 1000V safety rating
- Built to endure a 6.6-foot (2 m) drop and withstand daily wear and tear on the job site
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery and fuse replacement compartment
- For use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, business and light-industrial locations
Multimeter Buying Guide
There are a few forces of nature out there that can kill in an instant if you mishandle it. One of those is electricity. When handled properly, it can be harnessed and put to work to do amazing things. With a little knowledge and the proper tools, a homeowner can fix electrical issues in their home, car, and appliances.
One essential tool when dealing with electricity is a multimeter. It is a device which combines the ability to read voltage, current, and resistance into one handy unit.
These measurements are essential to be able to work on electrical things properly. It can help you find when current is not travelling along a cord or when a cord is being overloaded. It can also let you know if an item is not receiving any electricity at all. These meters come in two basic versions: analog and digital. Analog multimeters have a gauge with a needle that will move when applied to a wire. The digital multimeters will display a number on a screen once contact is made. Generally, the digital ones are easier to read and tend to come with more options.
Multimeters are essential to perform safe and accurate work on electrical units. It is unadvisable to try and do electrical work without one and with so many different types available, you’ll be sure to find one that works for you.
Multimeter Tutorial Video: