Remember Jaws 3D back in the 80s? Remember how a mouth full of sharp teeth would swim up to you and you’d duck and squirm and scream? Good times! Well, it turns out that 3D films and virtual reality weren’t just passing fads. Fact is, 3D has been around for quite some time. The earliest film was shown in 1927 and now, we no longer even have to go to a cinema to enjoy it. Manufacturers have always been sensitive to the public’s ever increasing demand for entertainment and with 3D’s seemingly unending novelty, they’ve dreamed up of all sorts of ways to allow us have our own, personal 3D fix.
The 3D illusion happens when you feed different images to each eye. The brain is then tricked into combining these images resulting in the 3D effect. Typically, 3D content is viewed through special glasses which at first, were nothing more than cardboard frames with red and green film. These were called anaglyphs and while they got the job done, the quality they produced was pretty poor by today’s standards. Humble as the anaglyph system was however, it served as a springboard for development that gave rise to different systems that vastly improved 3D quality.
Best Discounts on Crossfit DVDs:
Browse the 10 best discounts on 3D Viewing Glasses, by your most trusted gadget manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all 3D Viewing Glasses can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- What You Will Get: package contains 2 pieces of 3D style glasses, enough quantity can meet your various viewing demands and replacement, and you can share them with your partners and family
- Multiple Applications: these red blue 3D glasses are suitable for most kinds of red blue mode's three-dimensional film, 3D games, 3D picture appreciation, bring you nice using experience.Note: This product belongs to the category of red and blue 3D glasses and is only suitable for red and blue 3D films. Other types of 3D films cannot present the effect.
- Compatible with Most Devices: the simple red blue 3D glasses can be applied in general computer monitor, laptops, projectors, computers and most display devices.Note: Before officially watching the movie, you can adjust the screen brightness to a suitable value to present a better viewing effect
- Strong Material: these simple style 3D glasses adopt black PC frame and red and blue quality lens, which are flexible and reliable, not easy to break, light in weight and portable, can serve you for a long time
- Nice Performance: the 3D movie game glasses can also be applied by myopic friends, proper size provides comfortable using experience, stylish and comfortable; Moreover, it can be served as practical gifts for people who love watching movie and playing games, suitable for most people
- High Quality & Inexpensive - White cardboard frames with temples for a low-cost solution of your anaglyph needs. With red and cyan filters, the glasses can be used for either red left or red right depending on which way you fold the temples.
- Widely Use - Used for Anaglyph Internet images, 3D Anaglyph DVDs (movies), Anaglyph Prints and wherever red/cyan images are found.
- Fits well - Two different fold-scores allow you to fit the glasses to smaller or larger viewer's heads.
- Convenient - These 3D Glasses are paper card glasses that are very easy to fold. So you can carry them around with you wherever you go.
- Enjoy your Feast of Vision - You can use them for viewing 3D prints, television, anaglyph videos, photos on the Internet and videos on YouTube, a lot of other publications and, above all, your favorite movies.
- 【Feature】- Made of high quality material, comfortable to wear, durable;These 3D Glasses Come in Bulk and are very easy to fold
- 【Advantage】-White cardboard frames with temples for a low-cost solution of your anaglyph needs;the glasses can be used for either red left or red right depending on which way you fold the temples
- 【Easy to carry】-These are paper card glasses and very light, has simple style and elegant appearance that you can carry around with you wherever you go
- 【Application】-It could be used to view 3D print, magazines, comic books, TV ,Anaglyph photos on the internet and publications as well;
- 【Note】-It is forbidden for children under 6 years old to use 3D glasses to watch stereoscopic movies. Adults also need to pay more attention to rest when watching 3D movies
3D is no longer even confined to movies and TV. Smart phones are now in the loop too. How it works is, a smart phone is mounted into a headset that feeds different images to either eye. This serves as a virtual stage and along with 3D apps and audio, gives the user a fully immersive 3D experience.
There’s just so much to tell that we cannot possibly cover everything. Not to worry though, click here if you want to learn more about 3D and how it works.