Remember Jaws 3D back in the 80s? Remember how a mouth full of sharp teeth would swim up to you and you’d duck and squirm and scream? Good times! Well, it turns out that 3D films and virtual reality weren’t just passing fads. Fact is, 3D has been around for quite some time. The earliest film was shown in 1927 and now, we no longer even have to go to a cinema to enjoy it. Manufacturers have always been sensitive to the public’s ever increasing demand for entertainment and with 3D’s seemingly unending novelty, they’ve dreamed up of all sorts of ways to allow us have our own, personal 3D fix.
The 3D illusion happens when you feed different images to each eye. The brain is then tricked into combining these images resulting in the 3D effect. Typically, 3D content is viewed through special glasses which at first, were nothing more than cardboard frames with red and green film. These were called anaglyphs and while they got the job done, the quality they produced was pretty poor by today’s standards. Humble as the anaglyph system was however, it served as a springboard for development that gave rise to different systems that vastly improved 3D quality.
Best Discounts on Crossfit DVDs:
Browse the 10 best discounts on 3D Viewing Glasses, by your most trusted gadget manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all 3D Viewing Glasses can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- A 3D red blue glasses clip, no harms to eyes.
- Both in the computer and large screen TV, effects are very good without ghosting.
- You can stay home to experience the 3D effect. See 3D movies, play 3D game.
- Suitable for people who with myopia, best gift for your friends or yourself.
- Note: The glass frame is not included.
- High Quality & Inexpensive - White cardboard frames with temples for a low-cost solution of your anaglyph needs. With red and cyan filters, the glasses can be used for either red left or red right depending on which way you fold the temples.
- Widely Use - Used for Anaglyph Internet images, 3D Anaglyph DVDs (movies), Anaglyph Prints and wherever red/cyan images are found.
- Fits well - Two different fold-scores allow you to fit the glasses to smaller or larger viewer's heads.
- Convenient - These 3D Glasses are paper card glasses that are very easy to fold. So you can carry them around with you wherever you go.
- Enjoy your Feast of Vision - You can use them for viewing 3D prints, television, anaglyph videos, photos on the Internet and videos on YouTube, a lot of other publications and, above all, your favorite movies.
- Package includes: you will receive 4 pack 3D style glasses, enough to meet your daily viewing needs and replacement, and you can share them with your relatives and friends.
- Reliable material: The 3D glasses are made of black plastic frame and red-cyan quality resin lens,durable and reliable, not easy to break, easy to carry, long-term service for you.
- Widely use: This red blue 3D glasses are suitable for most of the red-blue modes of 3D movies, 3D games, 3D printing, 3D TV, and the use experience is excellent.
- Compatibility: Our 3D moive glasses can be applied to general computer monitors, laptops, projectors, computers and most display devices
- Size: The total width of the 3D glasses is approximately. 15.5 cm / 6.1 inches, the leg length is about 13.2 cm / 5.2 inches, suitable for most people, stylish and comfortable.Please confirm the size before your order.
- Package includes: you will get 4 pieces of 3D style glasses, sufficient quantity can meet your various viewing demands and replacement, and you can share them with your friends and family
- Wide range of use: these 3D glasses are suitable for most kinds of mode's three-dimensional film, 3D games, 3D picture appreciation, bringing you a nice using experience; Note: please make sure your 3D player software support Anaglyph 3D settings (red/cyan) before purchase
- Compatible with multiple devices: the simple 3D glasses can be applied in general computer monitor, laptops, projectors, computers and most display devices
- Quality material: these simple style 3D glasses adopt black plastic frame and quality resin lens, which are durable and reliable, not easy to break, light in weight and portable, can serve you for a long time
- Suitable size: the total width of the 3D movie style glasses is approx. 15.5 cm/ 6.1 inch, its leg length is about 13.2 cm/ 5.2 inch, suitable for most people, stylish and comfortable
- 1. High-tech light-speed LCD shutter technology, compatible with 3D LCD projector, like Epson, Sony; (Note: can't used for all 3D DLP Projectors)
- 2. Blue-Tooth signal transmission, compatible with Sony/Panasonic/Samsung/Sharp 3D Active TVs, Please note: This 3D glasses does not support IR TV
- 3. Super high refresh rate, high contrast and brightness, providing vivid 1080P Full HD 3D viewing experience as you want.
- 4. Built in rechargeable battery for added convenience, Charge 2 hours, can work for approximately 60 hours; Auto power off function, energy efficiency.
- 5. Super Soft, Durable, and Foldable bracket, Lightweight, suitable for all age groups and offering you a comfortable wearing experience.
3D is no longer even confined to movies and TV. Smart phones are now in the loop too. How it works is, a smart phone is mounted into a headset that feeds different images to either eye. This serves as a virtual stage and along with 3D apps and audio, gives the user a fully immersive 3D experience.
There’s just so much to tell that we cannot possibly cover everything. Not to worry though, click here if you want to learn more about 3D and how it works.