Browse the 10 best discounts on Bike Hitch Mount Bike Racks designed and manufactured by trusted bike equipment manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all Bike Hitch Mount Bike Racks, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- 3 bike rack fits vehicles with either a 1.25 or 2 inch trailer hitch
- 16 inch long carry arms individually secure bicycles with Allen's patented tie down system
- Folding carry arms quickly drop out of the way when rack is not in use
- Rack sets up and installs in less than 5 minutes
- Sturdy steel construction with black powder coat finish; Lifetime warranty
- Locking hitch insert fits 2 inch Receiver hitches
- Quick install hitch secures and tightens rack inside of receiver hitch; includes 2 keys
- Arms fold out of the way when not in use and rack tilts back when needed
- Individual tie downs secure and protect bicycles
- Accommodates a wide range of bicycle frame designs
- Hitch insert fits either 1 1/4 inch or 2 inch receiver hitches (2 and 3 bike models) or 2 inch receiver hitches (4 and 5 bike models). Important installation note: never use on trailers
- 22 inch long carry arms individually secure bicycles with Allen's patented tie down system
- Folding carry arms quickly drop out of the way when rack is not in use. Minor assembly required.
- Rack sets up and installs in less than 5 minutes; Included no wobble bolt secures rack inside of receiver hitch with a movement free installation
- Allen's warranty does not cover items purchased through third-party sellers
- EXTRA HEAVY DUTY: Safety is the 1st priority. The rack passed the most strict tests which include driving, pulling, vibration and swinging tests. TUV Test Standard PASSED: With 1.5 times of max load weight, no bending or cracks after testing. ( NOT for RV )
- PLATFORM CARRIER: Much Easier to put your bicycles on than clamp holder, and compatible with all kind of bicycles. The bike is securely sitting in the tire holders, so no heavy load on the top tube compared with other carriers. No more swinging handlebar and spinning wheels which may cause scratches on car or bike.
- ADJUSTABLE FOAM PROTECTOR: There's an adjustable foam protector to prevent scratching or hitting of bicycles.
- FOLDABLE: The arms could be folded for you to access the car rear boot or easy storage when not in use. 2 BIKE RACK , 2" HITCH Weight: 16Kg = 35.274lbs, Max Load: 20kg or 45lbs per bike.
- Lifetime warranty: We are so confident with our product quality, so we can offer lifetime warranty. If you are not happy with the products, replacement or refund could be given. Peace of mind: Our product liability insurance covers up to 2 million for each claim.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE & USE: Only takes a few minutes to assemble and the upright ratchet arms easily adjusts to different bike frame sizes, will accommodate bike frames up to 59 cm (23.2")
- KEEPS YOUR BIKE STABLE: Sturdy design includes a built in anti-wobble hitch device to keep bikes in place
- SAVES YOU STORAGE SPACE: Rack folds easily in to compact mode so that you can conveniently store when done using it
- VERSATILE: Easily transports up to 2 bikes and is compatible with 1-1/4" and 2" receiver Hitch. Maximum weight capacity is 35Ibs per bike and fits 20" to 29" tire sizes
- ACCESSORIES SOLD SEPARATELY: Fat tire wheel trays (64674), 1/2" Locking Hitch Pin (64029) or 1/2" Locking Hitch Pin and Security Cable (64031)
- Heavy-duty steel construction with powder-coat finish
- Quick and easy loading with adjustable clamps and wheel holders with straps
- Will fit most styles of bike with tires up to 5" wide
- Quiet anti-rattle design
- 2" receiver tube—hitch pin included
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: The CHINOOK hitch mount bike rack's instructions are easy to follow. Once installed you can load and unload the rack to the vehicle in under 2 minutes
- CONVENIENT: Bike rack tilts down to allow access to rear of vehicle effortlessly. Saves you time and energy for more biking 🙂
- WORRY FREE SECURITY: Have peace of mind knowing that the adjustable locking ratchet hooks are securing the frame to the rack
- VERSATILE: Easily transports up to 2 bikes and is compatible with a Class 2 or higher, 1-1/4" and 2" hitch receiver. Fits most frame sizes, shapes and style (fits 12" to 29" tire sizes). Maxium weight capacity of 45Ibs. per bike. Locking Hitch Pin included
- Securely transport up to 4 bikes (max load 35lbs per bike) with this lightweight platform hitch carrier. Includes locking threaded hitch pin
Hitch Mount Bike Racks Buying Guide:
The bicycle sure has come a long way. In the 200 years since it first made its debut, cycling has evolved into a huge industry as well as a beloved activity for just about everyone. It’s a clean, healthy and efficient way of getting somewhere and can be used for just about anything.
In some countries, bicycles have even become a primary mode of transportation for many. Far from being boring and utilitarian, however, many bicycle manufacturers today have turned out fast, sleek, kilometer slaying machines that turn almost as many heads as a sports car. These bikes are loved by their owners and much like a favorite pet, are given only the best accessories and care.
One such accessory is a bike rack. A bike rack lets you take your bike with you without having to disassemble it to fit in your car. It also lets you take more than one bike so you and your pals can load up, go on a road trip to bicycle paradise and spend less time fiddling with your rides when you get there. Racks come in many forms and hold anywhere from two to five bikes.
Like any other piece of kit, a bike rack’s features vary from manufacturer to manufacturer but ultimately serve to keep your bike safe and secure while in transit. Admittedly, it can be a bit unnerving to have your precious, high-end bike dangling from the back of your car so it really pays to do your research and buy the best you can afford. Doing so can mean the difference between getting the ride of your life or picking up bike parts on the highway.