Bicycles are a pretty popular transport choice for people all over the world. It gets them to where they need to go quickly, cleanly and safely. In fact, many countries even have dedicated infrastructure for bicycles that not only serves to keeps cyclists safe but encourages clean and healthy living as well. As nice as this is, a network of bike roads only takes you so far and eventually becomes really boring.
So if you crave riding remote, twisting mountain roads, and awesome mountain trails, then travel by car is inevitable. This is where racks come in. Sure, you could take the wheels off and shove the bike in the car but, you run the risk of ripping your seats, getting grease on the carpets or even knocking the bike out of tune so really, a bike rack is the way to go.
The 10 Best Discounts on Bike Racks:
We understand how difficult it can be for you to make sure you are choosing the best bike rack before you buy. In fact if you end up with a bad bike rack the consequences can be disastrous as I know to my cost when a few years ago my bike rack fully laden with bikes became detached from my car and bounced along the highway behind me! So we published this list below to help solve that problem.
- ►HEAVY DUTY - Tubular steel construction makes this two bike rack one of the sturdiest bike racks on the market
- ►EASE OF USE - Quickly store 2 bikes with ease. No clamps, no brackets, no lifing. Just roll the bike into the rack and walk away
- ►VERSATILE - Bikes Can Be Stored In The Same Or Alternate Directions
- ►SIMPLICITY - So simple even children can use it without assistance. It doesn't get any easier than this.
- ►DURABLE FINISH - The gloss black powdercoated finish will protect your rack from the elements for years.
- Improved durable hitch adapter to fit standard 1-1/4" and 2" hitch receivers.100 lb - Maximum capacity is 50 lbs per bikeNOTE : The pad color may slightly differ
- Can be used on Class I, II, III and IV hitches
- Securely transport 2 bikes with improved bike cradles and buckle type straps
- Built-in locking knob keep main upright sturdy to reduce wobble during transport
- 100 lb - Maximum capacity is 50 lbs per bike
- Bike Rack mounts on most Sedan, Hatchback, Minivan & SUV Trunks
- Can Hold 1 Bike when Fully Assembled. WILL NOT fit Automobiles with Rear Spoiler
- Built-in Safety Straps for Sturdy Security. Padded Lower Frame to Protect Vehicle Paint
- Instructions included - Fold-able Carry Arms for Easy Portable Storage
- NOTE: 70lb Max Weight - Don't Install on Trailer, Camper, RV or Vehicles Longer then 18ft
- 🚴♂️LARGE CAPACITY—Garage wall mount bike rack garage could accommodate 6 bicycles and hold up to 300 lbs
- 🚴♂️CUSTOMIZE BIKE STORAGE—Space attachments to 48" long steel rail to customize spacing to fit your needs
- 🚴♂️SAFETY—The sturdy safety hook design could ensure that your bike wall mount stable and will not release accidentally,perfect choice for your garage storage.
- 🚴♂️EASY TO INSTALL—The bike storage rack is easy to attach and move around on the rail with 5mm drill. Heavy duty mounting hardware (16*Screw, 16*Expansion tube). Hardware with the kit for wood stud ,drywall,create or brick wall.(Bikes not included)
- 🚴♂️SUPER MATERIAL FOR DURABILITY—Powder-coated steel for durability-resists of rusting, chipping and cracking. Rubber-coated sleeves are scratch-resistant. Steel construction epoxy finish.
- Stable floor rack for holding up to 5 bicycles, good for 12'' to 26'' bikes
- Easy to assemble and adjustable (from 1 to 5 compartments).
- Fine Powder Coated Steel resist in all weather condition
- Dimension: 70''L x 14.75''W x 14''H. 12''L for each compartment
- The width of wheel holder could stretch from 2.5'' to 3.5'' and is able to hold road bike, MTB, beach cruiser
- STABLE: We have redesigned our value bike floor rack. The unique 2 holding plates both with tire grooves are at optimized holding angle. This fantastic feature ensures bikes vertically held in the bike stands. Please insert your bikes in different directions in order to fit 5 bikes in the stand. For example: One front wheel, the second one back wheel. Or please reverse one or more the bike holder(s), so the bikes could be inserted from both sides if there is large space.
- STRONG: The stand is made of quality steel. Also powder coated black finish is for long lasting. It is recommended to be used indoor only. The front and back plates holding system prevents the up holder (supporting the wheels) getting wider at the top. The wide holder will affect the bike holding stability.
- EASY TO USE: The bike stand holders are all linked together, so the stand is heavier and more solid than single bike stand. Please watch our detailed instruction video in the listing.
- COMPATIBILITY: The rack is designed for all wheel size bikes from the range of 12" to 20" kids bikes, 20" to 24" BMX bikes, 26" to 29" MTB and 700c road bikes. Max tire width: 2.5". Limitations: 12" to 20" kids bikes only sit in the front holder, so please insert the back into the hold. Disc rotor could touch the bike rack although it would not bend. Bike hubs may touch the bike stand holders too.
- ORDER NOW, WORRY FREE! We're so confident about our product quality that we can provide 5-year warranty!
- Includes two foam-padded hooks to secure and stabilize bikes to the rack without scratching bike's finish. Hooks and tire cradles adjust to fit most bikes frames with 20" to 26" wheel sizes
- Vertical post can be quickly removed for compact storage
- Bike tire cradles can be adjusted along horizontal bars using quick knobs for convenience and includes rubber straps for added stability
- Fits Class III and IV standard 2" hitch receivers. 75 lbs. maximum distributed weight capacity or up to 40 lbs. per bike. Perfect for your cars, trucks, SUVs, minivans and more
- Comes with hitch tightened / anti-rattle hitch stabilizer to reduce rattling and hitch play
- Hitch insert fits either 1 1/4 inch or 2 inch receiver hitches (2 and 3 bike models) or 2 inch receiver hitches (4 and 5 bike models). Important installation note: never use on trailers
- 22 inch long carry arms individually secure bicycles with Allen's patented tie down system
- Folding carry arms quickly drop out of the way when rack is not in use. Minor assembly required.
- Rack sets up and installs in less than 5 minutes; Included no wobble bolt secures rack inside of receiver hitch with a movement free installation
- Allen's warranty does not cover items purchased through third-party sellers
- Hitch insert fits either 1 1/4 or 2 inch receiver hitches (2 and 3 bike models) or 2 inch receiver hitches (4 and 5 bike models)
- Quick install hitch secures and tightens rack inside of receiver hitch; Includes 2 keys
- Arms fold out of the way when not in use and rack tilts back when needed
- Individual tie downs secure and protect bicycles
- Accommodates a wide range of bicycle frame designs
- BONES TRUNK: The iconic Bones rack has been a cornerstone of bike racks for decades; it's a tested statement of style, design, convenience, and durability (11lbs)
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with most vehicles frame fits over most spoilers; rubberized feet protect car and coated straps protect bike
- CAPACITY: Carries 2 bikes (35lb/bike), ratcheting anti-sway straps for a secure hold
- STRONG & RUST FREE: Strongest frame on the market; injection-molded arms and legs are the strongest on the market
- CLEAN, SLEEK LOOK: Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels; spring buckle straps with vinyl-coated hooks
As every avid cyclist can tell you, bike racks are a godsend. Not only do they make bringing your bike along with you practical, they may save your car and heaven forbid, your bike from damage as well. Bike racks come in a variety of forms and mounts. There are roof, trunk and spare tire mounted racks, hitch mounted models and even internal racks so, unless your car is a real oddity, you should be able to find one that works for you. Another thing to keep in mind is that while all racks offer you this and that, they all serve one main purpose which is, to make sure your bike gets to your destination in one piece.
So, shop around and get the best you can afford. After all, you wouldn’t want to spend your trip worrying about your bike would you?