Bicycles are a pretty popular transport choice for people all over the world. It gets them to where they need to go quickly, cleanly and safely. In fact, many countries even have dedicated infrastructure for bicycles that not only serves to keeps cyclists safe but encourages clean and healthy living as well. As nice as this is, a network of bike roads only takes you so far and eventually becomes really boring.
So if you crave riding remote, twisting mountain roads, and awesome mountain trails, then travel by car is inevitable. This is where racks come in. Sure, you could take the wheels off and shove the bike in the car but, you run the risk of ripping your seats, getting grease on the carpets or even knocking the bike out of tune so really, a bike rack is the way to go.
The 10 Best Discounts on Bike Racks:
We understand how difficult it can be for you to make sure you are choosing the best bike rack before you buy. In fact if you end up with a bad bike rack the consequences can be disastrous as I know to my cost when a few years ago my bike rack fully laden with bikes became detached from my car and bounced along the highway behind me! So we published this list below to help solve that problem.
- Patented design fits sedans, hatchbacks, minivans, and SUV's consult manufacturer web site for specific vehicle fit information
- Side straps for increased lateral stability. Single configuration design eliminates setup hassles and headaches during installation
- Individual tie downs secure and protect bicycles
- Padded lower frame keeps bicycles away from vehicle
- Ships in certified frustration free packaging 70 pounds max capacity
- Stable floor rack for holding up to 5 bicycles, good for 12'' to 26'' bikes
- Easy to assemble and adjustable (from 1 to 5 compartments).
- Fine Powder Coated Steel resist in all weather condition
- Dimension: 70''L x 14.75''W x 14''H. 12''L for each compartment
- The width of wheel holder could stretch from 2.5'' to 3.5'' and is able to hold road bike, MTB, beach cruiser
- ►HEAVY DUTY - Tubular steel construction makes this two bike rack one of the sturdiest bike racks on the market
- ►EASE OF USE - Quickly store 2 bikes with ease. No clamps, no brackets, no lifing. Just roll the bike into the rack and walk away
- ►VERSATILE - Bikes Can Be Stored In The Same Or Alternate Directions
- ►SIMPLICITY - So simple even children can use it without assistance. It doesn't get any easier than this.
- ►DURABLE FINISH - The gloss black powdercoated finish will protect your rack from the elements for years.
- Space Saving Indoor Bike Storage: Featuring An Innovative Low-Impact Stand Design, The Michelangelo 2 Bike Rack Garage Simply Leans Against The Wall And Uses Gravity To Secure Up To 2 Bicycles
- Hassle-Free Assembly : The Michelangelo Garage Bike Rack Takes Minimal Effort And Expertise To Install, All You Need Is A Screwdriver. Assembly Hardware And A Wall Strap Is Included To Create A Secure Wall Bike Rack In Minutes
- Fully Adjustable Bicycle Storage : Arms Accommodate Any Bike Size Or Style, Up To 40Lbs. Support Arms Are Repositioned With A Simple Twist, No Tools Needed, Which Means This Rack Is Easy To Adjust Once Assembled
- Quality Steel Construction : This Large Capacity Vertical Bike Rack Securely Holds Up To 2 Bikes And A Total Weight Of 80 Lbs. Durable Rubber Feet Keep This Standing Bike Rack Securely In Place While Protecting Your Floors
- 🎄Rigid All Steel Constructed Bike Hitch Rack: Long-lasting and durable all steel construction with protective powder paint finish
- 🎄Dual-Arm Mounting Design: Optimized dual-arm bike carrier rack which spacing accommodates bicycles of a wide range of frame sizes and designs, more stable and easily accommodates up to 4 bikes.
- 🎄Easy Tilt-Down Access £ºConvenient access to rear of vehicle with easy-to-use tilt-down feature
- 🎄Easy fold-down Arms: Be folded up quickly when bike racks not in use for compact transport and easy storage.
- 🎄Backed by IKURAM Lifetime Warranty: All IKURAM bike carrier racks are backed by professional consulting services and warranty. Please visit the IKURAM web site for full details.
- 4 bike rack fits vehicles with a 2 inch trailer hitch only. Vehicle will require professionally installed Class III or IV 2 inches hitch to use this product
- 22 inch long carry arms individually secure bicycles with Allen's patented tie down system
- Folding carry arms quickly drop out of the way when rack is not in use. Minor assembly required.
- Rack sets up and installs in less than 5 minutes; Included no wobble bolt secures rack inside of receiver hitch with a movement free installation
- Allen's warranty does not cover items purchased through third-party sellers
- Includes two foam-padded hooks to secure and stabilize bikes to the rack without scratching bike's finish. Hooks and tire cradles adjust to fit most bikes frames with 20" to 26" wheel sizes
- Vertical post can be quickly removed for compact storage
- Bike tire cradles can be adjusted along horizontal bars using quick knobs for convenience and includes rubber straps for added stability.Material:Steel
- Fits Class III and IV standard 2" hitch receivers. 80 lbs Maximum Capacity or up to 40 lbs per bike
- Fit Type: Universal Fit.Patent Pending.PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND BROWSE OUR A+ PAGES FOR MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION..Unique hook design adjustments using quick hitch pins assist in accommodating different size bike frame for safe and reliable transport.
- Steel Tube Frame: This floor bike rack is made of premium powder-coated galvanized steel tube, resistant to scratch, wear, corrosion and rusk. High hardness, not easily bent.
- 10 Bike Holders: The bike storage rack has a large hold capacity with up to 9 bikes at the same time. The stand can hold bikes and avoid tilting. Save space and keep neat.
- Extraordinary Stability: The rack itself has a proper weight and a special base designed to ensure stability. No need to lean against a wall, not easily fall off. Keep a good balance.
- Simple Installation: All the accessories (screws and nuts) are coming in the package. It is easy to install and disassemble this bike stand floor. Convenient to move and carry.
- Wide Application: This stand is suitable for outside occasions, and also garages, front yards, backyards, bike events, store fronts, or for any workplace.
- [ QUICK RELEASE TILT DESIGN ] - Quick release handle easy to operate. Smart Tilting construction used to fold up and down rack more easily than hitch pin when carrying bikes.
- [ FOLDABLE AND TILT BACK DESIGN ] - The tilt backward design enables users to open the rear gates without detaching the hitch rack. User can fold up the rack when not in use. Smart idea to save space!
- [ BIKE COMPATIBILITY ] - Easily transports up to 2 bikes and is compatible with 2" hitch receiver. Fits most frame sizes, shapes and style including Fat Tire and Electric Bikes . Bikes with low Y-frame may require the use of an Bike Frame Adapter for better support .Maximum capacity of 70Ibs per bike
- [ ANTI-WOBBLE SYSTEM ] - No-wobble bolt is designed to eliminate movement of rack inside of hitch.And the rack also suit for 5/8" normal pin or locking hitch pin,if you don’t want to use No-wobble bolt.
- [ EXTRA GIFT FOR YOUR SAFETY ] - Extra safety reflector and tie down strap including. Safety reflector to ensuring the night driving safety. And highly recommended to use safety strap to secure bikes more safely.
- 111-5/8"L x 26-1/2"W x 31-3/16"H
- Anchors sold separately
- Accommodates bicycles on one side
- Easy assembly
As every avid cyclist can tell you, bike racks are a godsend. Not only do they make bringing your bike along with you practical, they may save your car and heaven forbid, your bike from damage as well. Bike racks come in a variety of forms and mounts. There are roof, trunk and spare tire mounted racks, hitch mounted models and even internal racks so, unless your car is a real oddity, you should be able to find one that works for you. Another thing to keep in mind is that while all racks offer you this and that, they all serve one main purpose which is, to make sure your bike gets to your destination in one piece.
So, shop around and get the best you can afford. After all, you wouldn’t want to spend your trip worrying about your bike would you?