Browse the 10 best discounts on Electric Guitar Amps from popular, trusted manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all guitar amps, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- 10 Watts
- 1-6" Fender Special Design Speaker
- One Channel
- Controls: Gain, Over-Drive Select Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass
- Other Features: 1/4" Instrument Input, 2-Band EQ, 1/8" Auxiliary Input Jack for Jam-Along with Media Player or CD, 1/8" Headphone Output Jack for Silent Practice, Closed-Back Design for Heavier Bass Response
- 39" ELECTRIC GUITAR: This sophisticated right-handed guitar is handmade with an all wood construction, delivering smooth tone. Great for rock and roll and everything else! Intended for beginner and intermediate players - ready to use out of the box
- PRACTICAL DESIGN: Upgraded model has a pretty finish with nice arches and fine craftsmanship. Lightweight enough to easily grip while playing, in sitting or standing position. Features great tones and outstanding playability. The natural, bright sound complements the warm sounds of the solid wood
- COMPLETE ALL-IN-ONE KIT: Why be busy purchasing accessories when you can get them all included with your guitar and be ready to play with one great buy fully equipped? This comprehensive kit includes: Gig bag; for easy storing, carrying and traveling. 20 Watt Amplifier, 8 Ft amp cord, Shoulder strap, Picks, Digital clip-on tuner, Spare steel strings, Polishing cloth, Allen wrenches, Whammy bar
- 20 WATT AMPLIFIER: Kit contains a 20 Watt amplifier to output remarkable sounds through its speaker. With the turn of a knob, you'll be controlling the Gain, Bass, Treble and volume making it possible to play various genres of music. Plug in your MP3 or phone singing your favorite song and be part of the band
- GIFT: With getting the Master Play electric guitar kit, you've made the best choice. Enjoy using it or gifting a loved one who'll be grateful to you forever!
- Electric Guitar: The RockJam electric guitar included in this kit features a full-sized electric guitar made from a basswood body, it has three single-coil pickups, a pickup selector, two tone controls, a volume control, and a whammy bar. It has an ergonomic ST design and a striking high-gloss finish and metal gearheads for more accurate tuning.
- 2021 Electric Guitar Amplifier: This electric guitar kit includes a 10-watt guitar amp with tone and gain controls. It also has a headphone output so you can practice in privacy and a carry handle so you can transport easily.
- Electric Guitar Bag: Included for easy transportation and protection when not in use, the gig bag included in this guitar kit comes with two carry handles and 5mm of padding.
- Electric Guitar Strap: Making it easier for beginner players to support the electric guitar or to suit different playing styles this electric guitar package includes a guitar strap.
- Guitar Accessories & Online Learning: To complement this electric guitar kit this package features spare electric guitar strings, guitar pinks and exlusive Simply Guitar Content.
- STRINGO Guitar Kit Includes all you needed to get you starting
- The Guitar bundle for beginner that includes everything you need to get you started: 6-String Electric Guitar, 20W Amp, Carry Bag, Shoulder Strap, 3x Picks, Digital Tuner, Extra Set Of Strings, 2 Allen Wrenches.Guitar Cable
- A GUITAR AMPLIFIER with 20 Watts of power you can Jam along your favorite styles ,Pop Blues Rock Jazz Country . study, practice or perform with your band- our 20W Amplifier features a 6.5" Speaker, Headphone Jack & an MP3 input for you to connect via phone and jam along your favorite tunes. Discover your sound through the intuitive controls: Gain,Mid, Bass, Treble, Volume
- We can assure that our all-inclusive starter guitar kit will bring wide smiles on any kid, teen or adult! Discover the amazing colors and make a gift that is simply the best
- Full Size electric guitar with a top-tier Engineered Fret board with C- shaped neck for increased smooth playability, and 3 Single Coil Pickups . play along any style Blues, Rock, Metal, Funk, Country Jazz . versatility on any genre
- [H-S-S pickups] Donner electric guitar has two classic Single-coil pickups and one power 203S Humbucker pickup. 5 ways pickup switches and 2-tone & Volume controls for choosing. Suitable for both beginners and professionals.H-S-S pickups are not just perfect for a Texas blues/rock sound, but for other musical styles too.
- [Canadian maple neck with “C”shaped profile] Donner DST-100 beginner electric guitar bundle uses purpleheart wood fingerboard, poplar solid body, Canadian maple neck with “C” shaped profile, classic design, comfortable fit.
- [22 copper-nickel frets] The 39-inch electric guitar features a pick up selector switch, a volume knob, and two different tone knobs. 22 copper-nickel frets with fret position marks on the neck and top of the fingerboard, and also is smooth and friendly to your hands.
- [All-in-one beginner package] Donner electric guitar set comes with a portable amplifier, 600D quality bag, capo, strap, extra string, digital tuner, amp cable, and picks as gifts. Also with free online lessons, you can play guitar immediately when you receive them.
- [Portable guitar MINI amplifier] The amp comes with an amp cord and has two-tone channels. Easy Control & Little Size & Tube Sound.1/8" auxiliary input jack for jam-along with media player or CD, 1/8" headphone output jack for silent practice.
- 25-watt combo amplifier
- Single 8” Fender Special Design guitar speaker
- Wooden cabinet
- Simple user interface with 1. 8" color display
- COMPLETE GUITAR SET | Ultimate Starter Package Includes Full Size Guitar & All the Parts & Equipment They Need to Rock Straight Out the Box | Perfect Choice for Novice & Intermediate Players
- 39 INCH ELECTRIC GUITAR | Perfect for beginner and intermediate players Plug In Guitar Features High-Quality Materials Including Premium Rosewood Fingerboard, Canadian Maple Neck, Volume/Tone, S-S-S pickups, Knobs & More
- 20 WATT AMPLIFIER WITH CABLE | Pack Includes 20W Amp with Built In Speaker, Headphone Jack & AUX Input for Playing Along to Music on Phone or MP3 Player | Integrated Controls Include Gain, Bass, Treble, Volume & Grind
- DIGITAL TUNER & ACCESSORIES | Battery-Operated Mini Clip-On Tuner & Instruction Book Teaches Kids to Tune Their Guitar for Best Sound Quality | Kit Also Comes with  Steel Strings,  Picks & Comfortable Shoulder Strap
- GIVE THE GIFT OF BEAUTIFUL MUSIC | All-in-One Set for Dummies is a Budding Musician’s Dream | From Home to School to Lessons, Learning the Guitar Has Never Been So Easy! | Perfect Present for Christmas, Birthday & Beyond
- Adjustable power output. Softube Emulated output
- Celestion then-30 speaker
- Tonal improvements
- 2 x ECC83 and 1 x Bh7
Electric Guitar Amp Buying Guide:
Mastering the guitar requires work. Year and years of it. You name it. Acoustic, electric, steel string, nylon, you name it. If you want to be at the top of the heap, then you must put in the effort, discipline and passion to develop the skills you need. Without truly pouring your heart and soul into learning, yes, you may learn a bit but you really can’t expect to be more than mediocre. But frankly, being mediocre is just not worth it.
Electric guitar amps require the same amount of investment and dedication as guitars. History indicates that the overdriven amplifier influenced the landscape of music, paving the way for metal, rock, blues and other guitar styles. The search for the best guitar amplifier should not be taken for granted. There are various types of electric guitar amps in the market.
Learning to play the guitar is a wonderful thing. It you do it well enough, it gives you the power to express yourself and may open doors for you that might have otherwise remain closed had you not strummed your first note. Sure, you’d need to toil hard for years and years to become a true expert but, if you enjoy the process then it will seem like no time at all.
One thing to consider during your journey to mastery are the tools of the trade. Much like a painter setting out to work on a masterpiece, you’d also want to work with the best instruments. Ideally, you, as a musician should strive to produce the best sound possible. This means that your high-end guitar should have an equally competent amplifier to back it up. Easier said than done? Yes, sure but someone truly passionate about his craft will find a way to equip himself with tools worthy of his skill and talent. You may perform professionally or, skimp, save and starve or, a patron may provide for you but either way, you will get what you need as long as you have what it takes.
Vacuum tube amps were some of the earliest to be developed. They are mostly preferred by elite and traditional players because of their superior sound. This equipment is heavy thus making it difficult to move from one place to another. Currently, there are fewer companies that make vacuum tubes hence making them more expensive.
Solid-State amps use the transistor technology. This technology is the pioneer of all the modern electronics. Solid-state amps are cheaper than vacuum tube types and are lighter. For beginners, it is advised that you visit the nearest music store for testing. This is because a student might buy an expensive amp but produce poor sound and thereby demoralizing themselves.
Some slid-state amps are made up of tubes in the pre-amp stage in order to give them a good overdrive sounds. This configuration is referred to as hybrid amp. Hybrid amps have their followers and critiques as well. You can never determine whether the amp is fit for a specific guitar without playing it.
Modeling amps on the other hand refers to cases where an additional amplification devices are added on speakers and existing amps. This allows the guitarist to produce a certain tone that models tube amp sound. The advantage of these amps is that they can be applied on previous recordings.
Finally we have specific instrument amps and they are designed for specific guitar types. These amps include; traditional guitar amps, high gain guitar amps, hard rock guitar amps and acoustic guitar amps. Before buying one of the electric guitar amps model out there, it is advisable to find its type.