Browse the 10 best discounts on Handmade Damascus Steel Folding Knives designed and manufactured by expert knife makers. All discounts updated in real-time and all Handmade Damascus Steel Folding Knives, listed here, can be purchased online and delivered to most popular international destinations.
- ✅ AN EXCELLENT Pakka WoodBEST QUALITY KNIFE YOU ENJOY WITH ALL YOUR SENSES Feast your eyes on the classy: Design of this elegant Custom handmade Damascus Steel knife & Pocket Knives! Feel its sleek texture with your hand and enjoy its lightweight, compact shape Knife in your pocket! Enrich your collection with a less Gift of art and enjoy the touch of style it offers! You always keep with you Good for Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Tactical, Survival, Hiking.
- ✅ Heavy Duty Damascus Knife: Made of hand forged Damascus blade; composed of 1080 and 15N20 high carbon steel, folded 5 times, starting from 9-layers into a twist pattern of 288 layers. Shatter proof to withstand high performance hunting task.
- ✅ Premium quality Damascus folding knife is tarnish proof and rust resistant to serve your beloved ones for years to come. Our trustworthy outdoor knife is a best gifts for men, dad gifts, brother, college gifts for guys and even father in law gifts.
- ✅ THE GENUINE BROWN COW LEATHER Eather sheath of this amazing Damascus steel + Stainless Steel pocket knives is made of prime quality thick cow skin to ensure excellent manufacture. The durable double stitching with the strong thick threads, in combination with the elegant, rust-resistant Brass button make a high-standard leather knife sheath to host safely your precious Damascus steel.
- ✅ Exotic handle of pocket knives for men made of wood with Brass linings, designed with detail attention to offer comfortable grip and control of hand, making tough job easier. Artistic filework on back looks traditional and have anti-slip benefits.
- 【HIGH QUALITY】Damascus folding knife blade is combined with 76 layers of carbon steel and core VG10 steel, hardness 58-59HRC, ensuring full functionality and longevity.
- 【ERGONOMIC HANDLE】This Damascus pocket folding knife has a unique, high-quality natural rosewood handle designed with detail attention to offering comfortable grip and control of the hand, making a tough job more manageable.
- 【SECURE, WELL-DESIGNED】Ball bearing pocket knives have a reliable and straightforward liner-lock, preventing accidental closure and user peace of mind. Flipper can open extremely smoothly on its ball-bearing pivot.
- 【EASY TO CARRY】Weight 3.56 oz, folded length 4.33 inches, easy to carry. EDC knife with potable and convenience clip design easy to clip on your backpack.
- 【A WIDE RANGE OF USES】Pocket knife for men. Exceptional craftsmanship, value, and gift-ability. Practical design and safety measures make it the best gift of choice. At the same time, you can use it for daily cutting housework.
- Colored Bone Color may vary a bit, because of its individuality
- Beautiful Camel Bone Handle with Damascus Steel Bolsters
- Great Piece of Art. Beautiful & Durable Handmade Folding knife - Fully Handmade
- Out door camping Tool
About Handmade Damascus Steel Folding Knives:
Damascus steel refers to blades made from wootz steel that come from India. Wootz steel was first introduced by Arabs at the start of the 3rd century and eventually fed a weapons industry. The blades made from this tough, resilient steel bear the name of the capital of Syria and features distinctive banded patterns on the surface that swirl and flow. This characteristic is due to the different elements used in its forging process and much like finger prints, no two blades will ever have the same patterns.
For any number of reason, the art of making Damascus steel blades was lost and although there have been claims, no one has successfully replicated the actual process used in the olden times. Today’s modern Damascus steel is made from different types of iron and steel that are welded together to form billets and is in itself a work of art.
Modern Damascus steel knives are high performers and have the ability to keep an edge for a long time. They are as attractive now as they were back then. More often than not, these knives are adorned with bone or horn handles that complement the blade quite nicely. Since no two Damascus steel knives are alike, chances are, your first one will lead to another and before long, you may find yourself obsessed with it.
Should you decide to jump in, take your time and choose well. Buy only from reputable sellers and get only the best knives you can find. Avoid the cheap ones as these are more often than not made to a lower standard. Having said that however, keep in mind that you are buying modern Damascus steel. Real Damascus steel can probably be found if you look hard enough but will probably cost a fortune to buy.