Browse the 10 best discounts on Handmade Damascus Steel Folding Knives designed and manufactured by expert knife makers. All discounts updated in real-time and all Handmade Damascus Steel Folding Knives, listed here, can be purchased online and delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Beautifull 100% Olive Wood 6.5'' 100% Handmade Damascus Steel Folding Pocket Knife With Back Lock
- 3.75" Closed, 6.5" Open, Brass Bolster, Olive Wood Handle, Damascus Blade, File Work with Brass Linings.
- We Make Prime Quality Pocket Knifes The blade of knives are nicely hand forged with above (276) layers with the combination of (1095) and (15N20) high carbon tool steels with nickel layer Blade has been given excellent heat treatment to get a (58to60) HRC., Our Pocket Knife Feels Great In Your Hand and Pocket ! Great For Personal Use Or A Best Fine Gift (Knife Knation) Knives The Collection You Will Be Proud Of And Beautifull featuring detailed file worked On back Edge
- Our leather sheath of This Pocket knife is make with originally 100% prime quality and thick cow Skin It has double stitches with strong thick threads and pure star's brass button on it So there is no chance of rust on the button of sheath This is Catalog Picture actual knife May vary slightly
- Happy Shopping : You Buy Our Products With Confidence Our Aim to Give Our Customers 100% Satisfaction If you Not Satisfied With Our products Just You Return This Item Within 15 Days without Asking Any Questions We Give You 100% Full Refund This product Low In Stock
- 【HIGH QUALITY】Damascus folding knife blade is combined with 76 layers of carbon steel and core VG10 steel, hardness 58-59HRC, ensuring full functionality and longevity.
- 【ERGONOMIC HANDLE】This Damascus pocket folding knife has a unique, high-quality natural rosewood handle designed with detail attention to offering comfortable grip and control of the hand, making a tough job more manageable.
- 【SECURE, WELL-DESIGNED】Ball bearing pocket knives have a reliable and straightforward liner-lock, preventing accidental closure and user peace of mind. Flipper can open extremely smoothly on its ball-bearing pivot.
- 【EASY TO CARRY】Weight 3.56 oz, folded length 4.33 inches, easy to carry. EDC knife with potable and convenience clip design easy to clip on your backpack.
- 【A WIDE RANGE OF USES】Pocket knife for men. Exceptional craftsmanship, value, and gift-ability. Practical design and safety measures make it the best gift of choice. At the same time, you can use it for daily cutting housework.
About Handmade Damascus Steel Folding Knives:
Damascus steel refers to blades made from wootz steel that come from India. Wootz steel was first introduced by Arabs at the start of the 3rd century and eventually fed a weapons industry. The blades made from this tough, resilient steel bear the name of the capital of Syria and features distinctive banded patterns on the surface that swirl and flow. This characteristic is due to the different elements used in its forging process and much like finger prints, no two blades will ever have the same patterns.
For any number of reason, the art of making Damascus steel blades was lost and although there have been claims, no one has successfully replicated the actual process used in the olden times. Today’s modern Damascus steel is made from different types of iron and steel that are welded together to form billets and is in itself a work of art.
Modern Damascus steel knives are high performers and have the ability to keep an edge for a long time. They are as attractive now as they were back then. More often than not, these knives are adorned with bone or horn handles that complement the blade quite nicely. Since no two Damascus steel knives are alike, chances are, your first one will lead to another and before long, you may find yourself obsessed with it.
Should you decide to jump in, take your time and choose well. Buy only from reputable sellers and get only the best knives you can find. Avoid the cheap ones as these are more often than not made to a lower standard. Having said that however, keep in mind that you are buying modern Damascus steel. Real Damascus steel can probably be found if you look hard enough but will probably cost a fortune to buy.