Browse the 10 best discounts on Handmade Damascus Steel Folding Knives designed and manufactured by expert knife makers. All discounts updated in real-time and all Handmade Damascus Steel Folding Knives, listed here, can be purchased online and delivered to most popular international destinations.
- 【HIGH QUALITY】Damascus folding knife blade is combined with 76 layers of carbon steel and core VG10 steel, hardness 58-59HRC, ensuring full functionality and longevity.
- 【ERGONOMIC HANDLE】This Damascus pocket folding knife has a unique, high-quality natural rosewood handle designed with detail attention to offering comfortable grip and control of the hand, making a tough job more manageable.
- 【SECURE, WELL-DESIGNED】Ball bearing pocket knives have a reliable and straightforward liner-lock, preventing accidental closure and user peace of mind. Flipper can open extremely smoothly on its ball-bearing pivot.
- 【EASY TO CARRY】Weight 3.56 oz, folded length 4.33 inches, easy to carry. EDC knife with potable and convenience clip design easy to clip on your backpack.
- 【A WIDE RANGE OF USES】Pocket knife for men. Exceptional craftsmanship, value, and gift-ability. Practical design and safety measures make it the best gift of choice. At the same time, you can use it for daily cutting housework.
- 【HIGH QUALITY】Damascus steel blade made of 33 layers of high carbon steel and 33 layers of low carbon steel and core VG10 steel, hardness up to 58~59 HRC, offers excellent cutting performance and corrosion resistance. Nice fit and finish as a superb slicer for your EDC use or collection.
- 【ABALONE SCALES HANDLE】Damascus pocket knife is 6.6'' overall length, 2.76'' blade length. Ergonomic handle covered with bright abalone seashells and resin. It's under thick resin, so it can't crack and fall apart. Comfortable operation, beautiful appearance, worth more than the price paid.
- 【SAFETY DESIGNED】Ball bearings in the pivot allow effortless blade opening via flipper by one hand. The liner lock safely secures the blade open and prevents unexpected closure.
- 【PORTABLE AND PRACTICAL】Folding Length 3.78'', weight 4.2 oz, leather knife sheaths, easy to carry. EDC knife with potable and convenience clip design easy to clip on your backpack.
- 【A WIDE RANGE OF USES】You can use it for camping, fishing, general use, and daily cutting housework. Undoubtedly, this excellent Damascus knife is a great gift for men or women.
- BMK-405 Laticauda 4″ Long 3.5″Blade” 5oz Damascus Pocket Clip Knives Handmade Damascus Pocket Folding Knife Black Mamba Hand Made Word Class Knives
- paddock wood handle with damascus bolsters
- 352 Layer (1095/15N20) Steel Blade Oil Tempered to 58-60 HRC
- COW LEATHER SHEATH: The pure leather sheath of this amazing 316 stainless pocket knife: is made of 100% prime quality thick cow skin to ensure excellent manufacturing. The durable double stitching with the strong thick threads, in combination with the elegant, rust-resistant brass button make a high-standard leather knife sheath to host safely your precious KNIFE
- CUSTOMIZED GIFTS FOR MEN: Offer these unique handmade Damascus EDC knives to a special friend, family member or co-worker and have them thankful for your excellent taste! Make this amazing gift to any seasoned or amateur handmade knife collector and enjoy their smile upon unwrapping this fascinating gift!
About Handmade Damascus Steel Folding Knives:
Damascus steel refers to blades made from wootz steel that come from India. Wootz steel was first introduced by Arabs at the start of the 3rd century and eventually fed a weapons industry. The blades made from this tough, resilient steel bear the name of the capital of Syria and features distinctive banded patterns on the surface that swirl and flow. This characteristic is due to the different elements used in its forging process and much like finger prints, no two blades will ever have the same patterns.
For any number of reason, the art of making Damascus steel blades was lost and although there have been claims, no one has successfully replicated the actual process used in the olden times. Today’s modern Damascus steel is made from different types of iron and steel that are welded together to form billets and is in itself a work of art.
Modern Damascus steel knives are high performers and have the ability to keep an edge for a long time. They are as attractive now as they were back then. More often than not, these knives are adorned with bone or horn handles that complement the blade quite nicely. Since no two Damascus steel knives are alike, chances are, your first one will lead to another and before long, you may find yourself obsessed with it.
Should you decide to jump in, take your time and choose well. Buy only from reputable sellers and get only the best knives you can find. Avoid the cheap ones as these are more often than not made to a lower standard. Having said that however, keep in mind that you are buying modern Damascus steel. Real Damascus steel can probably be found if you look hard enough but will probably cost a fortune to buy.