Browse the 10 best discounts on Ice Fish Finders designed and manufactured by trusted fishing accessory manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all Ice Fish Finders can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- FITS: Lowrance HOOK² 4x Fish Finder models.
- WIDER SONAR COVERAGE: A wider sonar cone gives you double the coverage of traditional fish finders.
- MULTIPLE MODES: Use in flasher or traditional 2D (fish arch) mode to separate fish from other features.
- INCLUDES: Built-in temperature sensor.
- HIGH SPECS: Casts out up to 330ft and scans down to 260ft. Precise 2.5cm target separation. Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- REAL-TIME DATA: Two beam frequencies with 15 scans per second. View depth, see bottom structure and consistency, vegetation and fish.
- GPS MAPPING: Create bathymetric maps from the boat, canoe, kayak. Access all your scans, maps, points of interests, photos and notes on the Fish Deeper app and web platform.
- 4 SEASON FISHING: Versatile fish finder suitable for any season and fishing type. Great for on shore fishing, ice fishing, boat and kayak fishing.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Great addition to your boat or kayak accessories. Installs in seconds. No drilling, cables, or wires required.
- The power of simple - offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons. The device is easy to use and easy to install. Available in 3.5-, 5- and 7-inch display sizes.
- Waypoint map - use the waypoint map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks.
- Chirp sonar - chirp sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information. Chirp sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation.
- Built-in flasher - view your sonar data in the classic flasher format; Ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging.
There are many ways to fish and one of the forms enjoyed by people in colder climates is ice fishing. Simply put, it’s fishing through a hole cut into a frozen lake. Now, this activity might not appeal to folks used to warmer weather but for the people who do it, nothing could be more relaxing.
In ice fishing’s most basic form, an angler needs only an axe, cold weather clothing and his fishing gear to enjoy this pastime. But of course, it isn’t as simple as that. Most ice fishermen bring with them a shelter which is something either towed in via snow mobile or something put up like a tent. The simplest of these shelters provides a comfortable place from which to fish while the more sophisticated ones will come with beds and kitchens and will more closely resemble a mobile home.
Ice fishing, like any other kind of fishing, requires a bit of luck. After all, there’s ice to contend with and the fish may be lurking anywhere. So to skew the game more into their favor, modern ice fishermen make use of ice fishfinders to get a better idea of what’s under the ice. Knowing what’s down there allows fishermen to be more proactive and productive and sure beats just sitting there and waiting for something to happen.
While ice fishfinders share the same basic function, features will differ between models. So, read up on what’s available before you commit to anything. Doing so will not only ensure that you get what’s right for you, it gives you a deeper understanding of the technology behind it as well.