Browse the 10 best discounts on Jewelry Armoires by trusted cupboard, desk and accessory manufacturers . All discounts updated in real-time and all Jewelry Armoires, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Five spacious pull-out drawers for ample storage
- Necklace hooks, ring rolls, and divided compartments to keep all your jewelry organized
- Fully lined with anti-tarnish felt to protect against scratching
- Convenient side panel doors with hooks for longer chains and necklaces
- Hinged top with a vanity mirror for easy access and styling
- Store Them All Here! With 108 slots and 36 holes for earrings, 36 hooks for necklaces, 39 places for rings, 1 bar for bracelets, and 4 shelves—1 of which is perfect for tall products—your jewelry will be organized in one place, rather than scattered around
- Even for Cosmetics? Yes! There are 2 removable, easy-to-clean plastic cosmetic trays that contain 3 deep compartments for brushes, 2 compartments for powders, and 8 slots for lipsticks—a perfect 2-in-1 organizer for makeup and jewelry!
- See Beauty in the Mirror: With the full-length mirror, you’ll be able to have a head-to-toe view of your outfit at one glance; plus, the glass mirror offers better performance while making your room brighter and bigger-looking
- Assembly Just Got Easier: With a pre-assembled cabinet, all that’s left is to assemble the bottom legs by following the easy-to-follow instructions and videos provided—assembling this jewelry cabinet has never been this fast and easy!
- A Nice Gift for Who? For you, for a friend having a birthday, or for your sweetheart on a special occasion! This quality freestanding jewelry organizer made of solid MDF will make your eyes sparkle!
- AMPLE STORAGE SPACE: Includes 48 necklace hooks, 2 cubbies, 6 lined shelves, and a bracelet rod, with ample room for storing rings and earrings
- ADJUSTABLE TILT: Built with a sturdy base that can be tilted to 3 different angles by utilizing the 2 sticks and 3 horizontal holes on its legs to give the best head-to-toe view of your outfit
- LOCKABLE DOOR: A stylish velvet interior protects jewelry from scratches, and the lock and key keeps everything secure
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: Fits nearly anywhere, including in the closet or as a decorative display that compliments any decor style
- MATCHES ANY ROOM: This armoire adds an elegant touch to any bedroom, powder room, or sitting room, and comes in a variety of colors to best match your ambiance; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 18"(L) x 16"(W) x 58"(H); Weight Capacity: 33.1 lbs.
- [Frameless Mirror, Prettier] This mirror jewelry cabinet comes with a 14.6" x 61" frameless, full-length mirror that’s easy on the eyes and gives you a head-to-toe reflection, making your daily outfit checks more enjoyable
- [Massive Storage, Ends the Mess] 120 earring slots, 54 stud earring holes, 18 necklace hooks,104 ring slots, 3 bracelet rods—the jewelry jungle ends here. Plus, there are 3 compartments, 2 drawers, 4 shelves, and a bag for your makeup!
- [Lights On, Brighter Inside] 6 LED lights illuminate your jewelry when you open the door of this jewelry organizer, allowing you to pick out the right accessories easily without waking your beloved one with ceiling lights
- [Primping Up Made Easier] A built-in mirror and a flip-over shelf as a counter for your makeup create a mini “vanity table”, allowing you to apply makeup and accessorize your look without closing the cabinet door
- [Made to Last] The large 21.5" Dia. round base and quality MDF of this jewelry armoire ensure stability while its velvet lining protects your jewelry from scratches—your bling will remain intact for years to come
- Fully locking function
- 7 drawers - 3 drawers with divided compartments and 4 drawers with open storage
- Lined in anti-tarnish felt
- French-style doors – 10 necklace hooks on each side
- Top Lid lifts to reveal mirror, ring rolls, and divided storage compartments
Jewelry Armoire Buying Guide
It goes without saying that jewelry are things to be treasured. They’re valuable to begin with but because of sentiment, often become priceless to their owners. They may represent years of hard work or they may be a cherished gift by a loved one or significant other or may even be an heirloom passed on from generation to generation. Whatever the reason, it’s quite clear that they deserve more than just a little care.
For obvious reasons, you need to be able to keep your jewelry somewhere safe. After all, you wouldn’t want any of them to disappear now would you? Besides, leaving them lying around the dresser after you’re done with them is an almost sure way to get them dusty, dirty and damaged especially if there are little children running around.
There are many ways to store jewelry. You could store them in a can or in a box or in a drawer but, to really do your treasures justice, you can opt to store them in a jewelry armoire. These dedicated jewelry storage cabinets let you organize and keep your jewelry so that they’re presented well and always ready for use. They come in many forms from furniture like, hardwood pieces to multi-purpose designs that incorporate mirrors and even makeup storage.
Like so many things available to us today, you are spoiled for choice. You have so many options that you need not settle for something that doesn’t really suit you. You can afford to take your time and look around for the best possible deals before you take your pick.