Browse the 10 best discounts on Jewelry Armoires by trusted cupboard, desk and accessory manufacturers . All discounts updated in real-time and all Jewelry Armoires, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- [Practical Jewelry Cabinet] Boasting more functional areas for various types of jewelry, this jewelry cabinet helps you say goodbye to the lost earrings and tangled necklaces
- [Lockable 2-in-1 Cabinet] Combines a dressing mirror with a jewelry box for ultimate convenience; lockable cabinet (2 keys are included in the cabinet) keeps your precious jewelry out of reach of children
- [Space-Saving yet Spacious] 3.9''D x 14.6''W x 26.4''H occupies little wall space, but offers large storage room with 2 compartments, 60 ring holes, 64 earring slots, 24 stud holes, and 24 necklace hooks
- [Set up in a Snap] The cabinet comes pre-assembled, and all you need to do is mount it on the wall with 2 anchoring screws
- [Fancy Gift Idea] Give this stylish jewelry organizer to your special someone and watch as they smile from ear to ear, or treat yourself and create a beauty station that will make you shine every day
- Standing jewelry armoire
- Lined with anti-tarnish felt.
- Five pull out drawers
- Necklace hooks, ring rolls, vanity mirror and divided compartments
- [Jewelry Armoire with Mirror] Combining a full-length mirror and a cabinet with jewelry storage, this 2-in-1 mirror jewelry cabinet allows you to put on jewelry and check your daily outfits from head to toe in one place. Convenient and time-saving!
- [Large Storage] 108 earring slots, 36 stud earring holes, 36 necklace hooks, 3 bracelet rods, 39 ring slots, 1 brush shelf, 3 storage shelves, 2 drawers—now all your jewelry and makeup are visible at a glance and organized in the cabinet for easy selection
- [Built-In Mirror with Lights] This standing jewelry armoire comes with an interior lighted mirror for you to put on jewelry and do makeup without having to go back and forth to your vanity mirror
- [Extra Storage Outside] This mirror with jewelry storage features a bottom drawer for odds and ends or large pieces of jewelry that do not fit in the cabinet and a storage shelf to store your bags and shoes for easy access
- [Made to Last] The quality MDF cabinet ensures sturdiness and durability, and soft velvet lining protects your treasured jewelry from scratches—this jewelry organizer will smooth your beauty routine for years to come
- Specialized Jewelry Cabinet: You deserve this well-constructed and designed jewelry cabinet from SONGMICS. The solid MDF body is for long-term use and the full-length mirror is framed to avoid leaving fingerprints on it every time you use the cabinet
- Auto LED Lights: The 6 LED lights inside the cabinet emit cozy, soft lighting when you open the cabinet door, helping you pick out the right jewelry easily without waking up your loved one (the LED lights are powered by 3 AAA batteries, not included)
- 47.2" Tall, Large Storage Capacity: This spacious jewelry armoire keeps all your jewelry in one place for easy access with 1 large ring cushion, 1 bracelet rod, 2 bottom drawers, 5 shelves, 32 necklace hooks, 48 stud earring holes, and 90 earring slots
- Full-Length Glass Mirror: The full-length mirror offers a head-to-toe view of your outfit, and the real glass helps avoid the "fun house" effect to provide better viewing angles—go ahead and admire your beauty in the mirror
- Wall or Door-Mounted: You can mount the jewelry organizer on the wall with the provided screws or hang this jewelry cabinet over the door using the brackets included—you’ll save your precious floor space either way
- Burnished oak finish
- An elegant addition to any room
- Ample storage space
- Graceful turned legs
- Open circular knobs accent the piece
- 【Specialized Mirror Jewelry Cabinet】You deserve a better jewelry armoire with high quality and optimal structure for long-term usage. Each part of the design is designed for everyday use, so you won't have to bend over or squat too much to protect your joints
- 【Touch Screen Lighted Mirror】Convenient for make-up/jewelry fitting/skin care, no need to open & close the door frequently to use the full body mirror. Unlike others that use blinding exposed light beads, our jewelry mirror adopts laser plating technology, so you won't feel eye pain even when looking directly at the light source, protecting your eyes
- 【Some Other Improvements】1) Foldable Acrylic Shelf: easy to arrange cosmetics and jewellery; 2) Magnetic Openable Earring Holder: easy to put and remove earrings and studs; 3) Elasticated Velvet Necklace Pocket: protects your necklace from fading or snagging
- 【4 in 1, Space Saver】 You will get a jewelry organizer, full length mirror, vanity mirror, large foldable storage drawer and shelves, and stable metal hooks to hang your keys/belts/bags! This Nicetree Jewelry Organiser can easily become a stylish showpiece and storage superhero
- 【360° HD Glass Mirror】The 360 degree smooth rotating HD full body mirror allows you to see your clothes from head to toe, making it easy to check your look before going out or attending an event. No smelly glass glue and clown mirror effect
- Interior is fully lined with 100% black rayon lining.
- Provides ample storage space for all of your treasured pieces.
- Oak veneer with warm finish and mission grey drawer handles.
- Minimal assembly required, just attach top lid and it’s ready to be used.
- Offers classic simplicity and sturdy elegance - Will complement any decor.
Jewelry Armoire Buying Guide
It goes without saying that jewelry are things to be treasured. They’re valuable to begin with but because of sentiment, often become priceless to their owners. They may represent years of hard work or they may be a cherished gift by a loved one or significant other or may even be an heirloom passed on from generation to generation. Whatever the reason, it’s quite clear that they deserve more than just a little care.
For obvious reasons, you need to be able to keep your jewelry somewhere safe. After all, you wouldn’t want any of them to disappear now would you? Besides, leaving them lying around the dresser after you’re done with them is an almost sure way to get them dusty, dirty and damaged especially if there are little children running around.
There are many ways to store jewelry. You could store them in a can or in a box or in a drawer but, to really do your treasures justice, you can opt to store them in a jewelry armoire. These dedicated jewelry storage cabinets let you organize and keep your jewelry so that they’re presented well and always ready for use. They come in many forms from furniture like, hardwood pieces to multi-purpose designs that incorporate mirrors and even makeup storage.
Like so many things available to us today, you are spoiled for choice. You have so many options that you need not settle for something that doesn’t really suit you. You can afford to take your time and look around for the best possible deals before you take your pick.