Browse the 10 best discounts on Portable Fish Finders used on canoes, kayaks, small boats and fishing trips, by your most popular GPS, radar and fishing equipment manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all portable fish finders, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- ✦ Fish Finder and Depth Finder : It is a portable fish finder that could display approximate fish location and water depth. The sonar transducer can be attached to the hull of kayak or boat in order to understand the changing of water depth when you are moving by. The water depth detection range is between 3ft(1m) and 328ft (100m) when the transducer is completely immersed in the water.
- ✦ Helpful Data Display : Besides fish depth and water depth, the handheld fish finder will also display short & tall weeds, sand & rocks on the bottom. Meanwhile, the measurement unit of the depth can be freely switched by feet or meter. The display is also visible in sunshine or darkness by turning on the back light.
- ✦ Handheld & Portable : The size of kayak fishfinder is designed for just one hand held. You will find a neck strap in the package which allows you to wear it around neck when you are busy on the kayak or boat. Meanwhile, 5 levels sensitivity adjustment makes fishing possible both in clear water or turbid.
- ✦ Fish & Fish Schools Alarm : Once the toss fish finder transducer into the water and turn on the display unit, you will get alarms when fish or fishing schools passing by. The portable fish finder can be working continuously for at least 4-5 hours with brand new battery. It can be working even longer by turning on battery save mode.
- ✦ Ideal for Fishing & Fishing Gift : It is easy to use LUCKY depth finder in boat fishing, ice fishing, shore fishing no matter in freshwater or in saltwater. If you are looking for a gift for your husband, father, friends or any anglers, then look no further, the LUCKY fish finder is now better than ever.
- Lucky New Arrival Fishing Fish Finders: This portable fish finders detects and shows fish location with water depth, short & tall weeds, sand & rocks. The color LCD display of the kayak fish finder is visible under sunshine. Backlight enable the fishing sonar for night fishing.
- Muti Functional Fish Finders: Five assistant settings are available on this portable fish finders. Adjustable sensitivity; battery save mode; backlight mode; fish and fish school alarm and battery indicator.
- Detecting Depth: The portable fish finders works with wired transducer with a 25ft cable wire. The detecting depth range of the fishing sonar is from 3ft(1m) to 328ft (100m) with 45°detecting degree. The depth unit can be switched from “M” to “FT” if long press enter button for 5 seconds.
- Long Working Time Fishing Fish Finder: This portable depth finder uses 4 AAA batteries. Normally this fish finders for kayaks can continue working for 4-5hours with brand new batteries. If you select battery saving mode, the kayak fish finder will keep working more time.
- Wide Applications Portable Depth Finder: This fish finder for kayaks is designed to be omnipotent. You can use this portable depth finder for various fishing occasions like boat fishing, kayak fishing, sea fishing, ice fishing and so on.
- 🐟【Various features Display】2.4 inches colorful LCD Screen Fishfinders which has 21 operating languages, can detect fish size icon with depth, water temperature, water depth, bottom contour, water surface
- 🐟【Multi-Functional wireless sensor】The wireless sonar transducer supports 147feets(45m) under water detection which can cover 90 degree detect angle
- 🐟【Intelligent Wireless Sensor】Wireless sonar sensor and fish Attractive Lamp automatically turn on while touching water, makes it easier to attract and detect the fish. Comes with transparent replacement cover, more convenient to operate in the dark
- 🐟【 Fish Alarm】The kayak fish finder will get alarm while the fish passing by the coverage place of the sensor, make fishing simple and easy
- 🐟【Ideal gift for fishing】Portable and user-friendly design, it's a necessary depth finder of boat accessories, fishing gift for men, wide applications for kayak fishing, ice fishing, river& lake fishing, sea fishing
- Castable: No more long & heavy cable for transducer. Clear Color Screen: it comes with clear color TFT LCD display (2 screen background colors selectable - black and white), which enables you to read the screen in bright sunlight or at night. It applies to lake, river, sea and other fishing environment. Suitable for fishing from a kayak or boat, casting from the shore or using for ice fishing.
- It detects and displays water depth, water temperature, fish size (small/medium/big), fish depth, and bottom contour. It has Work and Simulation Mode. Measure units of depth and temperature can be converted. Sonar Beam Angle: 90 degree. Depth Range: 2.6-131FT/0.8-40M. Maximum Distance between the sensor and the screen: 262FT/80M.
- No need to drill hole in your boat hull to install the sensor any more. Two small holes on the sensor allow you to tether with your fishing line and cast it onto water as far as you want.
- Note: 1. Please change the background from black to white in bright sunlight to get more visible readout. 2. When the sensor is off, its battery Indicator on the display is incorerct. Red indicator light on the sensor will turn off when it is fully charged. If you would like to check the sensor's battery status from the display, please put the sensor in water. It will turn on when it floats on water. The sensor's battery Indicator on the display will then display correctly.
- Warranty and Brand Support: The Venterior Portable Fish Finder is covered by a 2-year Warranty. Any issue of the fish finder after purchase, please don't hesitate to contact our brand support, we will response within 24 hours every day online.
- READY TO GO - Easily find where your next catch is hiding with the Deeper START Fish Finder! The lightweight and sleek design makes for a seamless reel without any messy wires or fiddly external batteries required. Ideal for shore anglers and family trips who want to get on with catching!
- SMART TECHNOLOGY - Use innovative, cutting-edge technology to your advantage with our fish finders & depth finders. By generating its own Wi-Fi, our START depth fish finder won't eat up your mobile data and automatically saves every scan with time and location for easy revisits!
- SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE - This phone fish finder has you fishing in minutes! Simply pair with the Fish Deeper app on your mobile device and instantly see useful data like fish location and size, depth, bottom contour, vegetation and more. Free to download and compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- IMPRESSIVE SPECS - Our portable sonar fish finder boasts high-level specs that help you make the most of each trip! Casting far out to 165ft and also deep down to 165ft with a 40° sonar beam for ultimate accuracy and coverage. This under water fish finder also has a night fishing mode.
- STAY OUT FOR LONGER - Deeper's fishing gear and equipment keeps you on top of your game for longer! Reaching full charge in just 2.5 hours, this fish sonar maintains top drawer performance with an excellent 6 hours of battery life, long enough to for the casual angler to enjoy!
- 【𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐔𝐬𝐞 】 Reelsonar portable fish finder is Easy to use, With a depth range of 135 feet and rechargeable battery life of 10+ hours, IOS and Android apps Bluetooth fishfinder with sonar
- 【𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 】 Sonar signals that are integrated find and reflect visual images of both static and moving objects beneath the water's surface. Depth-tagged fish icons color coded by size
- 【𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐦 】To be alerted when fish congregate under docks and piers, turn on the fish alarm when using iBobber's fishfinder feature. With the strike alert, iBobber can even let you know when fish are biting.
- 【𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 】 With a fish finder, you may go out anytime you choose to test the waters. Regardless of the weather, whether it be freshwater or saltwater, shore fishing, or fishing on the ice. You could turn on your fish finder and begin hunting.
- 【𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 】Great Gift for Fishing Whether you're looking for a present for your husband, father, friends, or any angler, reelsonar fish detector is now better than ever
- 4-Preset Operating Modes - Engineered to help you evolve your fishing by auto adjusting screen settings to target fish by size, depth or schooling.
- FishEcho - Tunes sonar in the water column to pinpoint the size and depth of fish while tuning out clutter, debris and false echoes.
- TraxNut Mounting System - Allows attachment to any 1/4 x 20 mounting bracket and expandability to any fishing platform.
- BottomScan - Adjusts bottom contour and composition readings to decipher between vegetation and soft / hard seabed.
- Vertical Flasher - Amplifies the most recently received sonar echoes making them easier to track. Great for ice fishing!
- Rugged, castable sonar device works with the free STRIKER Cast app (compatible with Apple or Android devices) to wirelessly stream sonar, locate fish and display them on your smartphone or tablet
- Quick, easy out-of-the-box setup: download the app, pair your mobile device with the STRIKER Cast sonar, and start fishing in minutes
- Traditional 2-D and ice fishing flasher sonar modes stream wirelessly from up to 200’ away with the STRIKER Cast app on your mobile device
- Performs well in both shallow and deep water
- Download maps with up to 1’ contours from the Garmin Quickdraw Community
- Clear Vu scanning Sonar shows you more of what is in the water around your boat; This high frequency sonar gives near photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish
- The power of simple offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons; The device is easy to use and easy to install; Available in 3.5, 5 and 7 inch display sizes; Water rating IPX7
- Waypoint map: Use the way point map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks; Maximum depth 1,600 feet freshwater, 750 feet saltwater; Current draw at 12 volt: 0.23 Ampere
- Chirp Sonar sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information; Chirp Sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation
- Built in flasher: View your sonar data in the classic flasher format; Ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging. Display size: 1.9 x 2.9 inches (4.9 x 7.3 centimeter); 3.5 inches diagonal (8.7 centimeter)
- HIGH SPECS AND ROCK SOLID CONNECTIVITY: Casts out up to 330ft and scans down to 260ft. Precise 0.5in target separation. Compatible with iOS and Android devices. Syncs to phone/tablet using its own Wi-Fi (like a hotspot). No internet or cellular data needed.
- BUILT-IN GPS: Create bathymetric maps from the bank, boat, canoe, kayak. Access all your scans, maps, points of interests, photos and notes on the Fish Deeper app and web platform.
- REAL-TIME DATA: Two beam frequencies with 15 scans per second. View depth, see bottom structure and consistency, vegetation and fish.
- BOAT AND KAYAK FISHING: Deeper Pro Plus fish finder is a great addition to your boat or kayak accessories. Installs in seconds, no cables, wires, or external batteries needed. No drilling required.
- RECHARGABLE BATTERY: Charge it as needed with a micro USB B type cable. Included in the box.
Portable Fish Finder Buying Guide:
Have you ever gone fishing and come back empty handed? If you have then you’d know how utterly frustrating it can be. On the drive home, while you wince in pain from sunburn, you contemplate the time wasted on a fruitless trip and you begin to think that maybe you’re unlucky and that fishing is a big waste of time.
Hold on. While it’s true that luck plays a part in any fishing trip, nothing beats being prepared if you expect to come home with the prize. For starters, make sure you have the proper bait or lures for the kind of fishing you plan to do and check to see if your lines are good and that your gear is in top condition. Additionally, you can opt to bring another piece of gear that all but takes the guesswork out of fishing. The fishfinder.
A fishfinder basically tells you where to drop your line. It uses sonar to paint a picture, if you will, of what lies underneath your boat. It shows things like bottom contours, objects and of course, concentrations of fish in relation to the bottom of the body of water and your boat. This information eliminates the need to guess where the fish might be and gives you more time to fish – and actually catch something.
There are many companies offering reliable fish finding equipment so you really need to take a moment to consider your options. While they all share the same basic function, features will certainly differ between manufacturers. So, take your time and read up on the pros and cons of what’s available. Doing this will not only ensure that you get what you want, it gives you a deeper understanding of the technology behind it as well.