Browse the 10 best discounts on Racing Wheels from popular, trusted brands. All discounts updated in real-time and all Racing Wheels, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- Officially Licensed by Nintendo
- Larger Deluxe version of fully featured racing wheel for Mario Kart & other racing titles
- Ergonomic design based on real steering wheels
- Includes paddles and convenient onboard controls
- Italian (Subtitle)
- 【PLAY MULTI-PLATFORM GAME】: This game steering wheel is compatible with Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, PS3, PS4, and Nintendo Switch host, and can match Windows 7/ 8/ 10/ 11 operating system.
- 【MORE RACING GAME】: PS4 racing wheels take you to experience the thrill of driving a heavy truck, and use simulation software to learn driving practice to realize the driver’s dream; Experience Dust Removal Series, GT Racing Series, Real Racing Series, World Rally Championship, F1 2015, Unlimited Driving, European Truck Simulation, and other racing series.
- 【PC DUAL ANALOG STEERING WHEEL】: PC dual-mode drive racing, support X-input/ D-input mode, the pc steering wheel is X-input by default on PC, long press "HOME" for 3 seconds to switch to D-input; steering wheel with 180° rotation, with linear foot pedals, with rubber texture coating wheel, equipped with sports car-style paddles, manual gear shifting, imitating the ergonomic design of racing wheels.
- 【HIGH-QUALITY STRUCTURE】: It is made of non-slip ABS matte non-slip material, with real double vibration motors, 7 powerful suction cups and a U-fixed bracket, Can be fixed to most desktops, which can simulate a more comfortable and long-lasting game experience according to different scenarios.
- 【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】: PXN team provides 24-hour customer service, 30 days of worry-free refunds, and 365 days of exchange service. We have 100% confidence in PXN Racing Wheel, your kids or your friend will be delighted with the racing wheel. But, if for any other reason you're not completely satisfied, just contact us by email to ask for a full refund or replacement.
- Under official licenses by Ferrari & Microsoft Xbox One
- 7:10 replica of the Ferrari 458 Spider racing wheel
- Wheel base delivers linear resistance regardless of the rotation angle, ensuring ergonomic & intuitive control
- English (Subtitle)
- Multi-Platform Gaming Steering Wheel: Compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Xbox One, Xbox One S&X, Xbox Series X&S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Slim, PlayStation 4 Pro, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Switch (Note: When connecting PS4 and Xbox One, Xbox Series console, you need to turn off the original controller and connect it to the steering wheel before you can use it.)
- Double Motor Vibration: The racing wheel has built-in dual motors, simulating real driving scenes through different levels of vibration (NOTE: NOT FORCE FEEDBACK)
- 270/900 Degree Steering One-Touch Switch: A quick switch is designed under the dial surface, supporting switching back and forth between 270 degrees and 900 degrees, allowing the steering wheel to quickly adapt to racing and driving simulation games
- Simulate Steering Wheel with Pedals and Shifter: Responsive floor pedal, acceleration, braking and gear shift with the feel of an actual car. The six-speed manual shifter uses an "H" gearbox for quick and smooth shifting(Note: To use the shifter on PC, you need to press and hold the MODE button for 3 seconds to switch to "D-Input" mode, and then set the gear function in the game)
- PXN Wheel App: To provide a better user experience, we strongly recommend you to download the exclusive application "PXN Wheel" for the racing steering wheel. You can view the instructions of the steering wheel, adjust the steering angle, sensitivity, vibration intensity and more
- Works on Xbox Series X, Xbox One and PC - Driving force is designed for the latest racing game titles for your Xbox Series X or Xbox One console. Add driving force to your controller selection and you may never want to race with a regular controller again. G920 driving force pro also works on PC with select titles
- Realistic force feedback - G920 driving force is engineered with dual-motor force feedback that is designed to realistically simulate the feel of your car and tires on every turn and type of terrain so you can sense under- or oversteer, drifting and more. With helical gears modeled after the gearing used in car transmissions, you get exceptionally smooth, quiet and precise steering action. Anti-backlash tensioning keeps the wheel and pedals tight, maximizing your control
- Quality construction - With solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft and stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals, driving force is built for precision racing and long-lasting reliability. The wheel is covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, giving it the look and feel of a high-performance racecar wheel and giving you a more comfortable, durable experience. Durable built-in clamps and bolt points allow driving force to be mounted securely to a table or racing rig to minimize shifting or wobbling during aggressive maneuvers
- Easy-access game controls - The D-Pad and console buttons are conveniently located on the wheel for seamless access to racing controls, while the semi-automatic paddle shifters help you execute smooth, accurate gear transitions on hairpin turns and straightaways. Glass-filled nylon mounting clamps
- Responsive pedal unit - The G920 comes with a separate floor pedal unit that enables a more realistic body position for driving, so you can comfortably brake, accelerate and change gears like you would in an actual car. The nonlinear brake pedal mimics the performance of pressure-sensitive brake systems for a more responsive, accurate braking feel
- Immersive Gaming Experience: Perfect for PlayStation 5, PS4 and PC gaming titles, the Driving Force simulates the feeling of driving a real car with precision steering and pressure-sensitive pedals
- Premium Control: The Driving Force feedback racing wheel provides a detailed simulation of driving a real car, with helical gearing delivering smooth, quiet steering and a hand-stitched leather cover
- Customizable Pedals: These pressure-sensitive nonlinear brake pedals provide a responsive, accurate braking feel on a sturdy base - with adjustable pedal faces for finer control
- 900-Degree Rotation: Lock-to-lock rotation of the Driving Force means you can turn the wheel around two and a half times, hand over hand on wide turns - just like a real F1 race car
- Up Your Game: Take your racing simulation to the next level with Driving Force accessories like the Driving Force Shifter or desk and rig mounts
- Wheel: The definitive sim racing wheel for Xbox One: Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles
- Wheel: Responsive floor pedal unit: Accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car
- Shifter: Six speed shifter and push down reverse: "H" pattern gear box for fast, smooth shifting
- Shifter: Compatible with Xbox One, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7, games that support Logitech force feedback racing wheel
- Premium design with leather wrapping on the outer-facing portion of the wheel
- Versatile wheel shape, well-suited to all racing game styles
- Up to 25 action buttons including 2 dual-position encoders
- Interactive race dashboard with a selection of more than 20 different displays on the wheel’s screen
- Dynamic Force Feedback: on-the-fly Force Feedback level adjustment (3 preset modes included) via the screen, compatible with all games
- TRUEFORCE: Unleash your passion for racing with high-definition force feedback. TRUEFORCE connects directly to game engines, processing at 4000 times a second to produce next-gen realism and detail in supported games
- Programmable dual clutch: Get off the starting line faster with maximum traction and minimum smoke in supported games
- Control the race: 24-point selector, RPM LEDs, integrated Xbox One or PC game controls, and progressive brake spring all help you maintain control of your vehicle at high speeds in supported games
- Crafted with Premium Materials: refreshed Logitech G design with brushed metal wheel, hand-stitched leather wheel cover, and polished metal pedals
- Compatible with most racing games on PC and Xbox One, with select titles specially designed for TRUEFORCE. Works on Xbox Series X.
Racing Wheel Buyers Guide:
Video games are great aren’t they? They immerse you, they enthral you and most of all, they let you lose yourself even for just an hour or ten in a world that trumps the one that you actually live in. There are no consequences either. You can do things that will definitely get you in trouble in real life and have a blast doing it.
A game designer’s goal is to transport you to an alternate reality and they’re really good at it. They’re able to create games that keep you captive for hours on end while keeping you on the hook for the next release. Video games span all genres but, a particularly popular one is auto racing. Many of these games are modeled after real world data so you get a realistic feel of what it is to actually be driving a race car. Some games even let you improve your skills to the point of being able to do the real thing.
While many become really adept using handheld controllers, one accessory that is a must for any race fanatic is a racing wheel. Like the name implies, this is a special controller is designed for use with racing games. They’re usually used in conjunction with pedals and gearshifts and may even be mounted on stands with racing seats for the full effect.
There are many racing wheels available from different manufacturers, covering all gaming platforms. And though they all do the same thing, certain features may vary from model to model. It’s good practice therefore to avoid impulse buys and check out what’s available first. Doing so not only gets you the best deal, it may save you from buyer’s remorse as well.
Popular Racing Wheel in Action Video: