Over the years, we’ve seen a lot of self-propelled recreational vehicles come into existence. Starting with the more common roller skates, skateboards and even inline skates, there are now a lot of newcomers like casterboards, shoe skates and circular skates.
Best Discounts on Skatecycles:
Browse the 10 best discounts on Skatecycles, made by your most trusted skateboard, bicycle and gadget manufacturers. All discounts updated in real-time and all skatecycles can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- PROTABLE OUTDOOR DESIGN: The V11 unicycle looks strikingly beautiful with a true 21st-century design that ensures a safer, smoother, and more comfortable ride experience. The V11 is not the smallest unicycle out there at a weight of 60lbs/27kg. The weight contributes to the stable feel of this EUC. However, it is still a unicycle and can be carried upstairs and for short distances
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: At 1500Wh capacity, The V11’s batteries are bigger and more powerful than the predecessor and is capable of offering a best-in-class riding range of 75 miles on a single charge. With a category leading 2200watt motor, the InMotion V11 is a powerhouse. upgraded with an advanced and powerful motor that gives a top speed of 31mph. And try a modal cooling system to keep the motor cool, and the V11 will keep delivering top performance even in bad road conditions or hot weather
- BUILT-IN ADJUSTABLE AIR SUSPENSION: With the world’s first air-spring pedal suspension, the V11 unicycle can easily absorb any bumps or dips with up to 3.35 in / 85mm of vertical travel. The suspension is air tuned to the rider for the optimal riding experience
- SAFE & COMFORT: The V11 unicycle features a narrow and ergonomic profile and high-mounted pedals to ensure maximum comfort and safety. The air suspension minimizes bump shock to the unicycle. This means the unexpected speed bump is no longer a danger. As well, the suspension presses the wheel to the ground resulting in a positive feel and good traction with the road
- BETTER EXPERIENCE: The V11 has an automotive quality headlight with a 7800 lux output, 18 watt car-grade, the very best in the industry. The V11 has bright responsive brake lights, an anti-spin motor kill-switch built in the handles, and extra-wide pedals, you’ll have a safer and more confident ride. Kindly remind: performance can vary with load weight, road conditions, battery status, and temperature
- HIGH-TORQUE VERSION, SEAMLESSLY OVERCOME 45° INCLINES: The high-torque version of the V12HT is ferocious. It's powered by a 2,800W motor that generates a potent 188Nm of torque, providing you with the ability to surmount terrain of 45° effortlessly
- ENHANCED DRIVE BOARD: Torque and speed are essential, but the heart of the V12HT lies within the drive board. Therefore, we've improved this by optimising the PCB layout and en-hancing the MOS's durability. With these upgrades, the maximum power output has increased by 24%, which offers a quieter and exhaust-free ride
- CHARGE LESS. RIDE MORE: The overall rideability of the V12HT is immense. To complement this, it comes equipped with a 1750Wh bakery capacity which can last up to 96 miles on a single charge
- SAFETY FIRST: Here's How Safe Electric Unicycles Are: Smart BMS & Battery Failure Warning, Optimal Safety and Sturdiness; IPX5 Water-Resist once Rating, Advanced Weather Protection; Headlamps ond Taillights, Superior Night Vision; Anti-Spin Button, Elimination of Wheel Spinning
- ESTABLISH A NEW ADVENTURE: Exclusive Split Mode; Take Full Control of Your Ride; Adaptive Pedals. Heavy on Features, High on Value: All-Terrain Tire Suitable for Every Situation; Improved Durability with A Double-Bumper Design; Compact Trolley Handle. Shred the Streets in Style: Everything at Your Fingertips; Color Your Ride; Move with the Music
- Adjustable height: 9" - 19" (Inches)
- Extremely Durable & Weatherproof with a Weight Capacity of 300 lbs
- Rail Size: 71.5" L x 3.15" W x 9" - 19" H
- Configurable to work with other Freshpark Rails & Ramp Products
- Easy to Assemble, No tools required
- NEAT AND SECURE - Stainless steel liner rim flips up for a quick and easy liner change, then closes over the liner to hold it tightly in place and keep it hidden from sight.
- LINER POCKET - Keep liners where you need them. Dispense them one by one — no perforations or unraveling — from inside the can for a faster liner change.
- CLEANER STAINLESS STEEL - simplehuman's invisible silver-ion coating resists fingerprints and the spread of germs without dulling the natural sheen and luster of the steel.
- DUAL COMPARTMENTS - One side for trash, one side for easy disposal of recyclables.
- STRONG WIDE STEEL PEDAL - simplehuman's extra-wide steel pedal is engineered to last 150,000 steps — that's more than 20 steps a day for 20 years.
- Heavy-gauge steel trash can with a damage-resistant powder coat finish features contoured edges and magnetic connections that keep receptacles perfectly aligned to one another
- Rounded easy-glide feet allow the container to be moved efficiently while a color-coded label and single stream open top reliably collect up to 23 gallons of mixed recycling
- An easy-access front door with handle allows for ergonomic removal of materials from the recycler while an internal door hinge prevents wall damage
- Rigid plastic liner with handles has integrated cinches for knot-free bag changes and built-in venting channels that allow air to flow into the garbage can for easier disposal
- Ships fully assembled
One of the nicest of these new doodads out right now is the skatecycle. This inventive design makes use of a hub-less design and you ride it by actually putting your feet through the wheels. This design is so innovative that it has gained recognition for being the first hub-less machine to ever be mass produced. Examples are now on permanent display at the Henry Ford Museum as well as the Bicycle Museum of America.
The skatecycle is all sorts of fun. It lets you weave in and out and is like combining skateboarding with snowboarding. You can throw a casterboard in the mix, too since the skatecycle moves by twisting and your ankles as well as moving your upper body. Of course, it will take quite a bit of doing before you master one of these things but having said that, you will be adding to your sense of balance and agility as well.
Like anythyng else, there are many brands to choose from and as we all know, there will always be knockoffs that offer the same item at lower prices. So if you have this product in mind, make sure to put a premium on quality and get something that is safe to use and will last you for quite a while.