Browse the 10 best discounts on Stag Horn Bowie Knives designed and manufactured by expert knife makers. All discounts updated in real-time and all Stag Horn Bowie Knives, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
- 18 inches Large Bowie Knife with sheath: It is Mirror Polished D2 Stainless steel bowie knife, this shiny razor sharp huge bowie knife is suitable for any use. It can be used as a hunting knife for deer, survival knife, camping knife, outdoor knife, cool knife. Due to high-quality stainless steel, it will never get rusted and also will hold sharpness for a long time.
- DIMENSIONS: Overall Length: 18.00 inches; Blade Length: 12.00 inches; Handle Length: 6.00inches; Knife Weight: 1100g. This camping knife will enhance your survival gear.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: Handmade hunting knife with Buffalo Horn and Leather handle. Strong and comfortable grip with Brass safety guard gives this knife rugged style and balance
- MULTIPURPOSE: We don't care if you're more of a Rambo knife, a Bear Grylls knife, or a knife lover type cowboy knife. This one is yours for hunting, camping, hiking, skinning, fishing, or any outdoor task.
- STUNNING LEATHER SHEATH: Our D2 steel knife is a Hand made knife. It,s a sheathed fixed blade knife with integrated EDC belt loop and snap closure. Easy to access and portable. A beauty to behold.
- Retains sharp edge after rough and tough use Razor sharp and Rockwell solid. 58-60 HRC on rock scale Quality. Material Used 15N25 & 1075 Over 200 layers of Damascus steel. Clever Engineered to Perfectionist: Ultra-premium handle is military grade with life-long lasting
- Durability. Carefully hand polished, the ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior hand control, agility and comfort. Hand-polished blade spine for smooth handling. Quality: Stunning Unique Stag Horn Handle With Damascus Steel
- Guard/Pommel, Sharp Edge Blade Hands of Durable High Quality Leather Sheath Included Cowhide
- The Ultimate Bowie Knife: Cutting-edge breakthrough technology, awe-inspiring design, and absolute best materials used. Peak performance never looked so good to you or your wallet.
- Our Trust: Rock-solid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. See why chef's,Hunter,Camper around the world trust and love, 'The Nooraki Difference',Now you are slicing with POWER. Nooraki POWER.
Stag Horn Bowie Knives Buying Guide:
There’s nothing quite like owning a good knife. Depending on how well made it is, a knife can transcend being a mere implement and actually become something to be cherished. From when early man first chipped a rock to form a cutting edge, knives have always played part in our continued existence and have evolved into everything from specialized cutting tools to menacing weapons.
While there are knives of every description, a particularly interesting and well-known knife is the Bowie knife. Named after the 19th-century American pioneer James Bowie, this large fighting knife was the product of a series of designs by Jim Bowie and his family and was born out of the need for a reliable close combat weapon that was shorter than the sabers used during that time.
The Bowie knife characteristically features a clip point on the top of the blade that lowers its tip and makes it particularly useful for stabbing. Generally, its blades that are anywhere from 8 to 12 inches long and have widths of about 2.5 inches. They also feature a cross guard to protect the user’s hands as well as ornate handles.
Unlike many things available today, knives will never become obsolete and will quite easily outlive you. A good knife, therefore, is something that can be passed on to future generations and, might possibly become an heirloom. For this to happen, however, you have to get something that’s worth keeping. Yes, you may find something that looks good and is cheap but you can be sure that quality will be an issue and it will at some point, fall apart. So, if you want a knife that you can keep forever, take your time, look around and go for the best you can afford.