Browse the 10 best discounts on camping water heaters designed and manufactured by trusted brands. All discounts updated in real-time and all camping water heaters, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
GASLAND Tankless Water Heater, 1.58GPM 6L Portable Instant Propane Outdoor Gas Heater with Overheating Protection, Easy to Install for RV Cabin Barn Camping & Boat, (Black BE158B)
- [1.58 GPM/6L Propane Water Heater] With a maximum output power of 41000 BTU/hour, the water temperature can reach a maximum of 109.4°F (43°C) and a minimum of 55.4°F (13°C) at 1.58 GPM. Additionally, 1.58 gallons per minute of hot water can be produced at a flow rate of 1.58 GPM. Low water pressure start-up, requiring only 3.6 PSI of water pressure.
- [Good for Off the Grid] This heater uses a standard 20-pound liquid propane tank and features an electronic ignition that is fueled by two D-cell batteries. Can be utilized while camping, in RV, hunting, poolside, washing pets or horses, cleaning a vehicle, or even in a tiny house, greenhouse, or cabin.
- [Advanced Safety Protection System] With CSA certification, the product meets both the Canadian and American safe standards. Contains protections against overheating, low water flow, dry combustion, freezing, high water pressure, and flame failure.
- [LED Display and Installation Tips] The temperature display is illuminated so that the water is neither too hot nor too cold. To prevent gas leaks caused by improper water heater sealing, please do not wrap Teflon tape around the gas regulator and gas inlet pipe. Always inspect for gas leaks prior to operation.
- [Contents & Tips] The package includes GASLAND BE158B tankless water heater, CSA-certified gas regulator & hose, shower head, hardware, adapter, and instruction manual. This product is splash-proof & can withstand a light drizzle. Please avoid prolonged exposure to rain or water, and utilize & storage your water heater in a dry environment. Please remove the drain plug and store it in a warm, dry location in winter.
Coleman Hot Water on Demand H2Oasis Portable Water Heater
- Portable camping water heater provides easy access to hot water
- Dispenses hot water up to 125 degrees Fahrenheit in as little as 30 seconds
- Shower head with 6-foot, non-kinking silicone hose facilitates outdoor showering
- High-power submersible electric pump provides reliable, strong water flow
- Includes convenient mesh storage bag and 5-gallon collapsible water carrier