Browse the 10 best discounts on cable signal boosters designed and manufactured by trusted brands. All discounts updated in real-time and all cable signal boosters, listed here, can be delivered to most popular international destinations.
24db Distribution Amplifier - Digital TV Antenna Booster Signal Amplifier, Adjustable Boost/Gain, NTSC, ATSC, FM, UHF, VHF - 1000 MHz - Includes RG6 Coaxial Cable
- Includes: 1 TV Antenna Distribution Amplifier and 1 RG6 coax cable
- Perfect For: This 24db distribution amplifier is used to strengthen signal reception from your antenna to TV, providing high output capability with minimal distortion
- Features: Heavy duty metal housing, with built-in coaxial mounting ports, a power indicator light, adjustable gain control, and return path
- Versatile: Enjoy the control of variable gain in VHF / UHF / FM bands, ATSC, NTSC, FTA, OTA
- Quality Assurance: This TV amplifier features a high quality, commercial grade build and Includes a US manufacturers warranty
4-Port Cable TV/Antenna/HDTV/Internet Digital Signal Amplifier/Booster/Splitter with Passive Return, F59 Terminators (Lindsay LSA84)
- This is a TV signal amplifier which provides one input and four outputs, for connecting multiple TV sets or cable boxes. Allows multiple devices to connect to an antenna or cable system without losing signal quality.
- Suitable for Antenna or Cable TV use. Compatible With All Standard And Digital Cable TV Services, OTA Antenna Reception. Not compatible on systems with an existing amplifier or pre-amplifier. Not compatible with satellite systems.
- Meets or exceeds all SCTE Standards. PTC Short-Circuit Protected UL Listed Adaptor - Self-resetting circuit protection provides safe protection against short-circuits to minimize outage times. Amplifier has 6 kV ring wave surge design for protection against voltage spikes. Operating temperature: -40 to +60 ºC (-40ºF to +140ºF). 15 PSI weather-tight seal.
- Prevents image pixelation with digital cable, boosts antenna (OTA) signals for distribution to multiple TVs. May improve cable modem performance. May improve HDTV reception. Includes Amplifier, Power Supply, and two 75-ohm terminators.
Arris 1-Port Cable, Modem, TV, OTA, HDTV Amplifier Signal Booster with Passive Return and Coax Cable Kit
- The BDA-42-1-PR-R is a Bi-Directional Cable TV Amplifier and over-the-air (OTA) HDTV amplifier designed for use in homes. Boosts signal by 32x in the forward path
- Compatible with all standard and digital Cable TV services. The amplifier should be installed BEFORE splitters and long cable runs for best results. 1-year warranty.
- Meets all applicable IEEE surge standards for all output ports, which enhances system reliability. Weather seal and protective coating allow use of the amplifier for indoor or outdoor applications. 36" connection cable included.
- NOT FOR USE WITH SATELLITE DISH SYSTEMS. It will block the signal between the dish and receiver. NOT FOR USE WITH AMPLIFIED ANTENNAS. Using with an amplified antenna may cause total loss of OTA signals. If you antenna comes with any type of power cord, it is amplified.
Arris 4-Port Cable, Modem, TV, OTA, Satellite HDTV Amplifier Splitter Signal Booster with Active Return and Coax Cable Kit
- The BDA-42-4-AR-R is a bi-directional active return cable TV amplifier designed for use in homes. Boosts signal by 5x forward, 2x reverse. It is Manufactured by Arris.
- An active return path boosts upstream signal for broadband devices such as set-top boxes and cable modems. Active return is recommended when Upstream Modem power level is greater than 48 dBmV.
- Meets all applicable IEEE surge standards for all output ports, which enhances system reliability. Weather seal and protective coating allow use of the amplifier for indoor or outdoor applications. 36" White connection cable and PCT-TT installation tool included.
- NOT FOR USE WITH SATELLITE DISH SYSTEMS. It will block the signal between the dish and receiver. NOT FOR USE WITH ANTENNAS. Active return amplifiers should not be used with antennas, and may cause total loss of OTA signals.